Chapter 16|Ting Hao Gets Shot!

"Why are you here at this hour?" asked Ting Hao.

The person said nothing and stretched out her hand.

"What is it?" asked Ting Hao.

"Something you might need," she said.

Ting Hao took what she was giving him and closed his fist without even looking what it was.

As Ting Hao took it, the girl turned and was about to leave.

"You still want to hide?" asked Ting Hao.

"I don't want to... but I have to," she said without turning her face towards Ting Hao and went from there.

As she left, Ting Hao went back inside the house without making any noise.

Ting Hao opens his fist and it pen drive that the girl gave him.

He quickly takes his laptop and earphones out and inserted the pen drive inside the laptop.

There was a video in it. He quickly played the video.

At first, he was shocked but within seconds his expression changed into a mysterious smile.

He shuts down his laptop and went to sleep as if nothing happened.

The next day, as usual, Ting Hao was preparing breakfast but he didn't let Bai Cao do anything which made her irritated and angry

"Senior Ting Hao, let me help you with cooking. I really feel bored sitting doing nothing," said Bai Cao angrily.

"No, Bai Cao. I am not going to let you do anything."

"How cruel you are, Senior Ting Hao."

Ting Hao smirked and said, "I am cruel!? If you have forgotten, then let me remind you that when I was injured you didn't even let me enter the kitchen but I am letting you come inside. You were crueller, Bai Cao."

That's when Chang An came over there. He had a smile on his face looking at Bai Cao and Ting Hao fighting.

He went near them and asked, "Ting Hao, are you done cooking? We all are damn hungry."

Bai Cao grabbed Chang An by his arm and said, "Brother, you are hungry, right?"

Chang An nodded.

"Then ask this irritating guy to let me help him with cooking," said Bai Cao which made Chang An laugh he tried controlling it but failed.

Seeing him laughing, Ting Hao glared at him angrily.

"You are hungry. But the breakfast isn't ready yet. How about I give you something else?" said Ting Hao while showing Chang An his fist.

"Why are you getting mad at me? I am not the one who called you an irritating person. It was your little grass."

"Chang An, why don't you shut up and sit there quietly?"

"Fine," said Chang An and sat at the dining table.

After some time, Ting Hao finished cooking and everyone started eating.

While eating, they were planning to go somewhere to have fun. Everyone was suggesting a place where they can go but Ting Hao said nothing. He had a serious look on his face.

But when Ting Hao said something, it left everyone in shock.

"Let's file a case against Chen Zhou," said Ting Hao.

Hearing that, everyone stopped eating as they were shocked and looked at him.

"But we don't have any proof against him," said Bai Cao.