Chapter 18|Bai Cao is Shot!?

Earlier that night in the jail.

A girl was sitting inside a dark room. Suddenly, a ray of light came on her face when someone opened the door. That girl was no one else but Yin Xiu and the person who opened the door was a lady police officer.

She had a plate of food in her hand.

She went near Yin Xiu and stretched her hand to give her the plate while saying, "Eat it."

Yin Xiu took the plate and threw it on the officer's face saying, "I will kill you."

Hearing that, the officer couldn't control her anger and kicked Yin Xiu while saying, "You will kill me?! Before that, I will kill you."

The officer kept kicking Yin Xiu when suddenly, she saw a rod in a corner.  She took that rod and started beating Yin Xiu with it, but Yin Xiu didn't attack back.

That's when another police officer came and stopped the other police officer from beating Yin Xiu while saying, "What are you doing? She will die."

"Let her die."

"Stop it."

The officer stopped beating Yin Xiu and they realized that Yin Xiu was not moving at all.

The officers turned their torch on and saw that Yin Xiu's cloth was all bloody. Her face was filled with wounds and blood.

"Is she dead?" said the other police officer.

Hearing that, the officer who beat Yin Xiu got scared. She took her finger near Yin Xiu's nose to see whether she was breathing or not.

"She is still breathing," she said.

"Let's take her to the hospital before she dies."

They picked her up and took her to the police car that's when Yin Xiu opened her eyes.

She snatched the guns from the officers and pushed them.

Both the officers were shocked to see her conscious.

"You were acting to be unconscious?!"

"What else do you think?" said Yin Xiu sarcastically.

She pointed the gun toward them and said, "You think you guys will be able to knock me out? In your dreams. Give me the car key."

The officer took out the car key from her pocket and threw it toward Yin Xiu. Yin Xiu took the keys and went from there.

Back At Home (Present)

"Don't worry, Shawn. We will take care of ourselves," said Ting Hao.

"What happened, Senior Ting Hao?" asked Bai Cao.

"Let's go inside first, Bai Cao."

They both went inside. Everyone else was already inside.

"Ting Hao, what happened?" asked Chang An.

"Yin Xiu ran away from the jail and she has a gun with her," said Ting Hao.

"What!?" everyone said.

Disbelief and shock were evident on their faces.

"You are joking, right?" said Ting Yi.

"No, Ting Yi. Shawn just called me and said that a police officer called him and told him that Yin Xiu ran away when she was taken to a hospital because she was very injured as the police officer beat her really bad. They thought that she is unconscious, but she was just acting."

"What the hell! How can the officers be so dumb?" yelled Ting Yi.

"It's not their fault. They didn't know what type of a person she is," said Bai Cao.