Chapter 16

Joseph's POV

I had my eyes closed the whole time but.. I didn't feel anything hit me, I slowly opened my eyes and saw darkness head was on the bed and Faye was standing above her

Joseph: "F-Faye?! W-What did you do with her??"

Faye: "Oh me I just simply knocked her out, she going to be out for awhile. Also do you know why her mood changed from being all sexual with you to the urge that she should kill you?"

Joseph: "I'm going to assume she lost her memory from the accident, because she kept telling me how she wanted to kill me because I am a human"

Faye: "Jeez that must suck.."
She would cough a bit before getting darkness off my bed
"I'll drag her back to her bed, I don't have the energy to pick her up"

Joseph: "Fair enough, you don't have long until the other nurse comes back"

Faye: "I got time Joseph.."
She would wrap her hands around darkness waist and started to drag her back to her bed

Fayes POV

Faye: "Jesus fuck you are a heavy one darkness.. I'm surprised that Joseph even got you out of the damn car.."
I would drag her to the side of the bed and lift her up and lay her on her back back just as I heard the door open behind me

Beth: "Let's see oh- oh Faye your not supposed to be up g-go back to your bed!"
She would quickly walk to where I was and take my hand

Faye: "Your going to lead me back to my bed like a kid?"

Beth: "Looks like it, besides you suffered neck injury you shouldn't be moving much"

Faye: "Ask dark, she nearly killed Joseph, somethings off with her"

Beth: "W-what?! Did she lose her memory?"

Faye: "I guess so, Joseph told me she didn't even remember who he was"

Beth: "Jeez.. that's worse then we thought.. is he ok currently?"

Faye: "Oh Joseph yes He is ok, I probably woke up at a good time"

Beth: "Thank god you woke up otherwise the mess the nurses would have to clean up.."

Faye: "Mhmm.. just please watch over her just in case please I'll go back to my bed"

Beth: She nods as she watches me head back to my bed

Faye: "Jeez what a day.."
I would lay back down on the bed while watching the nurse walk past me and to Joseph
"I hope that brain damage is temporary or their is going to be problems trying to go back to base.."
"I hope they just pick us up from right here so I can get home with Joseph.."
I sigh and turn my head around to the curtains where I saw the outlines of Joseph and the nurse talking
Faye: "Guess someone else has taken an interest in him I see~"
I'd chuckle and turn my head back to where I saw darkness sitting up
Faye: "Oh shit is she already awake?"

Darkness POV

Darkness: "Fuck this shit my head hurts.. all these memories are coming back to me.."
I groan and hold my head
"That human we found Joseph in the mountains, I didn't kill him but instead?"
I shudder
"This ain't you darkness.. your objective was to kill the remainder of humans left.."
I would grin softly and look up slowly
"Luckily you got your chance now...

End of chapter