Chapter 17

(Photo taken by me in ghost recon breakpoint at the volcano)

Darkness POV: I waited until the nurse left the room for the night to hatch my plan, I noticed she left some scissors near the desk, those could be in good use, now I just got to figure out how I can sneak past Faye and get to that human without her catching me and alerting that bastard...
I sat up in my bed and pondered, "Why does Faye want to protect him for.. arghhhh..."
I shake my head and proceed to look to my right and notice from her shadow, she was laying down
And I quickly got up and walked to the desk quietly and grabbed the scissors, And then I silently get on my stomach and slowly crawl past Faye, she sounded asleep and when I finally pass her I stand up and notice the sleeping human, "i love how he sleeps unfortunately for him he's going to be sleeping for a long time"
I quietly stand up and walk closer to him and raise the scissors up again, but then I can't pull the scissors down
"W-why am I not stabbing him..."
I would softly growl but realize that I can't do anything and I drop the scissors, thankfully landing on the bed muffling the nose of the impact and I turn around and I walked away, passing by Faye and then I stop
"Faye wake up"
Faye: "I'm already up dark , what you doing trying to sneak around?"
She would sit up and look at me, she looked annoyed and was staring into my eyes

Darkness: "How the h-"

Faye: "I saw your shadow also, it doesn't take much to see what your doing"

Darkness: "Yea your right... why are you helping that human for?"

Faye: "It's base orders, seems like that car accident really fucked with your head"

Darkness: "Car accident?"

Faye: "Yes we were all apart of the car accident, the only reason why you survived was Joseph who dragged your unconscious ass out of the vehicle"

Darkness: "C-cant be... the goal was to kill h-humans.."

Faye: "The war ended, humans are nearly extinct last time I checked"

Darkness: "...."
"Please tell me. That she's lying, I still need to kill him.."

Faye: "And no it isn't a lie dark, only like a few humans are left in our base"

Darkness: I growl softly at the statement

Faye: "Stop growling like a damn bitch, wars ended get used it it"

Darkness: "Fine... I suppose so.."

Faye: "Because some of these humans won't be alive for long and soon extinct leaving us behind"

Darkness: "I don't mind th-"

Faye: "You have to remember darkness, humans created us.. if it wasn't for them we would not have existed!"

Darkness: "They only made us just to be fucktoys for the other humans.."
I scoff

Faye: "They did it to create a new species they can teach, just remember that. Yes we could be made into mindless fur fucktoys but we didn't! Humans accepted us into their life! It was until now that fuckface Viceroy the human LT decided to launch an attack with no reason!"

Flashback 2 years ago

Fayes POV:

Faye: Walking back to my bunks after finishing my training, I would hear an explosion
"Explosion?! What the hell is going on? Demolition isn't supposed to be training today!"
The alarms for the base would go off ringing loudly and gunfire was heard

Darkness: "Faye! We are under attack, Get your weapons and get ready to fight back!"

Faye: Quickly going back to where my weapons are, I would pick up my standard issue M110 and begin to run where the combat is before someone grabbed me from behind
"What the F-!"