𝟓. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐌

The next morning, Veer and Vamika were sleeping peacefully on the bed back facing each other.

She was the first one to open her eyes!

As both of them were sleeping back facing each other, she didn't realize that Veeranshu was sleeping on the bed next to her. She yawns getting down from the bed and swirled around to see someone was sleeping on the bed.

As Veeranshu's face was not visible, she couldn't identify him and shouted waking Veeranshu up with horror, her sudden scream even sacred him.

With a jerk, he immediately got from the bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked, yawning as he was still very much sleepy.

The moment she was him, she was frozen at her place. Was she dreaming, she was missing him this much that she has started imagining him? For a moment she kept wondering, she didn't even know how to react at this moment.

Was he standing in front of her for real?

When did he come back?

Wait... Did they sleep on the same bed?

"I asked, what's wrong? Why did you scream?" He inquired, walking near her.

While she was still lost in her thoughts. She still couldn't process the fact that he was standing in front of her, finally!

"Vamika! I'm talking to you... Why did you scream, are you okay?" he asked, with so much concern in his tone.

She melts out at this...

Wait... Did he just call her by, her name?

For the first time.

It felt good to her when he called her by name.

She looked at him nervously "You... How... I mean... When did you come back?" she fumbled for words.

"Answer my question first!" He said, sternly stepping closer this time.

Okay, she needs to answer him before her hot-headed Randhawa burst out.

Wait... Her?

When did he become her?

Shit... Her subconscious mind is going to be the cause of her death someday.

"I got scared!" She spoke up, wavering.

He raised his eyebrows "From?"

"Yo... you!" She hesitated, lowering her eyes.

"Do I look like a ghost to you?" he asked, sternly. Still staring at the floor she immediately nods, negatively.

Stepping more closer, he holds her chin making her look at him. Their eyes locked in a passionate eye lock.

Her eyes!

Damn beautiful...

Her mesmerizing eyes, the most beautiful pair of eyes he ever saw. Something was attracting him towards her now, he was lost in the moment for a few more moments before he spoke.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you..." he said, huskily "And now answer me, what's wrong... Did you scream seeing me? he asked again, calmly.

"Ahh... I didn't see your face, it was just a natural reaction anybody else would have given, discovering someone on the bed with her..." She said, innocently looking at him.

He smirked.

"I thought you know only to answer in one sentence." He said, teasingly with a smirk. Well, he rarely heard her talking anything.