𝟖. 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘

Author's note,
To all my dear readers...
As an author, I expect nothing much just a little support in form of votes and comments. Please do vote and comment, it would really encourage me to write better...

It was 6 PM in the evening, Vamika walks downstairs looking for someone.

She looked around in the living room but no servant was there, nor Mrs. Aana was seen anywhere in the living room. She made her way towards the kitchen and finally got Mrs. Aana there.

"Good evening aunty, I was looking for you only..." Vamika said, walking into the kitchen.

"Good evening ma'am, do you need something?" Mrs. Aana asked, politely.

"Yes, actually I was thinking to cook something today for dinner. But I don't know what Veeranshu prefers to eat, what he likes. Can you please help me out, you know him since childhood so you might know about this." Vamika inquired

Tho Veeranshu didn't make her feel like but she knew he came early for her, just to have dinner with her and spend some time with her. So today she wanted to surprise him by making dinner for him for the first time.

She can see his efforts.

She was observing for days, he was trying to be a little more patient and calm with her. He never said, but seems like he too wants to give this marriage a chance and he was putting his efforts into this.

This was slowly attracting Vamika towards him, she was slowly falling for him and she knows about her feelings towards him.

"Yes, it's a great idea. Veer loves prawns pulao and any dish made by paneer." Mrs. Aana politely replied

"Okay, so prawns pulao, palak paneer, and chapatis... How that sounds aunty?" Vamika said, getting excited like a kid to surprise Veeranshu.

"He will love it, ma'am..." Mrs. Aana said, smiling at her.

Vamika asked Mrs. Aana to order all the necessary things and walks back into the bedroom.

For pass few minutes she was walking from left to right in the bedroom, she was confused about whether she should call him and asked to come early today or not.

He was in good mood last night but again when she woke up this morning, she heard him yelling on call that too harshly. He even unnecessarily shouted at servants and even left the house without having breakfast.

He was extremely furious with something and she didn't dare to ask him a reason.

I should call him?

What if he gets angry.

Of course unnecessarily...

He has mood swings 24/7.

She has to figure it out... Who's the wife, her or him? Because she is the one who handles his temper, anger, and frustration.

Picking up her cell phone, she dialed his number but thought once again before pressing a call button.

With "Jo hoga dekha jayega" attitude, she finally pressed the call button.

He immediately picks up the call "Yeah... Vamika!" he said, from the other side of the call. He was busy instructing something to his secretary but as soon as he saw his wife's name flashing on the screen, he asked her to leave.

"Vamika... Are you there? Are you okay?" he asked, with concern getting no response from her.

"Ummm... Yeah, I'm here... Actually...." she fumbled for words.