𝟐𝟎. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒, 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋

The cold war between the couple continued the entire day, Veeranshu tried to talk but Vamika was more busy giving him a cold shoulder.

She can't forgive him for making her wait for whole one more month, she has been waiting desperately for him. She even cried sometimes, staying away from him was the most difficult part for her.

While Veeranshu was confused, he couldn't understand what he did to upset his wife. He even left his work and came back, just because he couldn't handle her ignorance.

And look now.

She was still ignoring him.

He was irritated as hell now.

A whole night went and things were still the same, both of them didn't want to spend the night like this. Both were craving for each other's warmth and arms but nothing happened as they wanted.

Now she was regretting behaving cold with him, but couldn't approach him.

A night passed

The next morning he woke up to some sound, opening his eyes he saw his wife getting ready for college. She didn't notice that he was already up while he smiled seeing her beautiful face through the mirror.

He slowly got down from the bed, walked near her, and caged her in his arms tightly. She gasped at his sudden action, he pulled her closer and buried his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her smooth fragrance.

"Veer... I'm sorry for my behavior, I didn't mean to hurt you but I was just angry. At once I thought you don't care about me, I thought you were okay with the distance between us." she apologized, turning back and hugging him tightly.

He smiled.

She is different from other girls.

Even after knowing he was at the fault, still she was apologizing even when she did nothing wrong. He broke his promise, she has a right to be upset and show her anger towards him.

But see her!

"Even I'm sorry, I couldn't make up to my promise. It was my failure as a husband that I couldn't make up to my words." he said, wrapping his arms around her tightly and possessively.

Minutes passed, none of them came out of each other's embrace.

"I love you... Vami!" he whispered, placing a kiss on her hair. "By the way, where you're going? That too this early in the morning?" he asked

"Collage! I have a lecture by 8:30 AM, I have to leave immediately." she said, hurriedly coming out of his embrace.

"Hmmm... You can go but not before going you need to give me a morning kiss... And then you have been troubling me since yesterday, you have to pay me for that... Tonight!" he said, giving a mischievous smile.

Her cheeks turned beetroot red, knowing what actually he meant.

"Veer I'm running late, let me go please..." she said, pleading.

"Not before you give me my morning kiss!" he said, leaning towards her but she pushes him away.

"In your dreams, Mr. Randhawa." she said, teasing him, and runs out of the room with her bag before he chase her.

"So Mrs. Randhawa is testing my patience... Alright, I'll see how you will escape from me tonight... My dear wife!" he smirked
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was late night now, Vamika was sitting on the bed making notes. Few books and papers were randomly messed up on the bed like anything.

She was engrossed in her work when Veeranshu entered the room silently, tho she knew he entered the room, she still chose not to bother or react.

"You're still up? It's 12 in the night..." he said, checking time in the wall clock. He step near and sat on the bed next to her at some distance.