𝟏𝟗. 𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

At night, Vamika was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling and getting bored. She was trying to sleep for a couple of hours but nothing helped, her impatient heart and frustrated mind kept her awake.

She was never this angry with Veeranshu ever before.

He didn't even try to call me once after the morning, is he not bothered about me?

Does he even love me?

She grimaced thinking.

Getting more furious, she turned her side and laid on her stomach hiding her angry face in pillows.

"I miss you Veeranshu" she murmured

Another couple of hours passed, it was 2 AM in the night now and she was sleepless.

Finally getting down from the bed, she opens the drawer and took out a bottle of sleeping pills. She thought it's better to take a sleeping pill instead of spending a night without sleep.

She has next day college to attend even.

As a doctor she knew those pills she have are strong, she again thought for a while as she rarely refers to sleeping pills she hates taking sleeping pills.

But then her eye went on Veeranshu's photo hanging on the wall, which makes her angry again. Without thinking much, she gulped two pills at a time with water.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the morning, Veeranshu's flight landed, and as Viraj knew about his younger brother's arrival he went to pick up Veeranshu.

After Vamika turned in his calls, text messages yesterday he didn't want even to stay even a minute away from his wife.

Coming back home he met his parents, sister-in-law, and newly born niece 'Amyra' finally. He has been listening for three months that how adorable she is, he even saw her number of pictures but in reality... She was more adorable, she looked just like an angel.

He met all his family members but got disappointed when Vamika didn't come down to see him. It was 10 AM in the morning, she is an early bird and she doesn't sleep till this late.

Okay, she is mad at him!

He needs to see the damage done by him.

That too immediately!

He thought.

Excusing himself from all, he went upstairs and unlocking the door he walked inside the bedroom to discover the room all chilled because of AC.

He wondered how, when AC doesn't suit his wife. She always turns off AC and even they have a serious fight over this once in Banglore and now she kept it on.

He wondered again.

He walked more inside to discover her sleeping on the bed, without any moment in a straight position.

So unlike her.

He knows she can't sleep in a straight position, or else the next morning she will end up having serious back pain.

He felt something strange.

The first thing he did was to turn off AC and then he went and sat next to her on the bed. She was sleeping peacefully and looked so innocent.

Just like a baby!

He chuckled visualizing how cute she must be looking when she was angry with him and she is still angry with him maybe.

He placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Another moment his eye went on the notebook kept on the table, he slowly picked it up and starts reading as he wondered what it was and he discovered it was his wife's notebook where she penned down her emotions, love, and anger.