𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Apologies for being late.

I had a viva and assignments submission date this week and assignments were given at the last moment hence I was super busy resulting in you guys to wait for this last part.

Yeah... The last part!

But I'm not sad and infact extremely happy to give a happy ending to my two favie, Veer and Vami! 🌍💕

They are sweethearts! 🥺💕❤️

Fact.

So as this is the last part of the story, so I will like to share some facts about it.

First of all, I just started writing this story randomly and had the least hope that this book will be loved by many.

So a fact... I was writing another fiction when I got the idea of writing this story. In the first place and in my version, the story was entirely different...

At first, I had no plans to show the life after marriage, how Veeranshu changes and all, it was entirely different from what I wrote at the end of the day.

It was a short story of 15-20 chapters, where I just wanted to show the reunion of Veeranshu and Vamika who got separated for some reasons (There was no abortion track at first, I got it later on the board).

But then I was already writing a story so I kept it on hold and then came back at it a few days later but with a changed plan. The story was all about pain and suffering in it I decided to add a love story after the marriage.

The Veeranshu who was supposed to be the rude, furious person for the entire series, I changed him into a sweet man who tries to seek ahead in marriage yet I have to agree he was rude, a little sternly too but this is how he was supposed to be for the story.

And rest you guys know, what I wrote.

Another thing... At first, Veeranshu was named "Ved" and Viraj was named "Veer".

But a week later, I came up with a new name, I named Rohit "Veeranshu" and Manav "Viraj".

So at the end of the day, the fact is... I think of something else but then I introduced something else after a hell lot of correction and I end up writing something else. 😂

The same happens with "The Royal Endearment", there are minor changes in the story, which are under my thinking process ( 😂 ) so that's why there is no update on it but once I'm done and sure with the final track, I'll start publishing new chapters.

Okay, Chalo done! Hogaya, ab padhlo! 😂

.
.
.
.
.

Vamika walked inside the bedroom and the view she saw in front of her eyes made her almost mad.

"Veer! Ishaan! What the hell is this mess?" Vamika said, sternly making the father and son duo twirl around and saw Vamika mad as hell at them.

Veeranshu knew why his wife was looking mad yet he decide to pretend innocent as a kid "What happened? Why are you looking angry?" he asked, innocently. Ishaan went and stood next to his dad, she kept staring at the duo angrily making them nervous.

"Ishaann!!! What you did? Why your mom is angry with you?" he said, faking glares at his four years old son.

Ishaan makes a cute pout "I did nothing to make mom upset, she is mad at you!" Ishaan said, puffing his cheeks.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 🎉