thirteen

@madelynloa😈comments

@madelynloa
😈
comments

user LOL LOL LOL

user who cleaned up
madelynloa dogs

user hype house is much better bc of her and vinnie

madelyn got out of the shower, changing into a pair of black biker shorts and a sage green long sleeve shirt. she wasn't going anywhere, so she just threw a pair of socks on and went downstairs. she noticed a lot of people in the huge open area, madelyn sitting on a bean bag chair and chatting with calvin and patrick for awhile before hearing arguing on the other side of the large room.

she noticed michael and vinnie arguing over what she told him yesterday, michael saying how vinnie doesn't do anything and sits in his room. " it's not a house where you just stay in your room all day, it's the same with madelyn" michael said, the girl raising her eyebrows at michael.

madelyn knew he was lying, the girl rarely in her room all day. she listened to the two argue, michael not mentioning madelyn anymore. she stood up, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a water bottle. the girl walked to the staircase, heading up to her room. " see, she's literally just going to her room" michael said, looking at madelyn.

" michael seriously stop. i do my own things, and i do help around the house and do what i have to do to live here. it's not just about social media, and i don't know why you even care so much. get over it already" madelyn said, going upstairs and shutting her bedroom door.

she was in there for about an hour before going downstairs and grabbing another water. madelyn went outside, sitting down near the pool and going on her phone. she felt a hat being placed on her head, immediately smelling a mix of mint and vanilla. " hello, vinegar" she said, turning her phone off as the boy sat across from her. " what's up?"

vinnie shrugged, madelyn raising an eyebrow at him. " michael has never pissed me off so much before" he said, the girl agreeing. " i don't know what his problem is, normally he doesn't say anything. just because i don't post on the accounts doesn't mean i don't help out"

" i know, he says it about me to all the time" madelyn said to him, vinnie nodding as the two just went on their phones. they saw michael and thomas coming down to the pool, the two deciding to go inside. they waited for the two boys to get down the stairs, madelyn following the taller boy back inside.

@maddythedademother and son matching comments

@maddythedade
mother and son matching
comments

user SO CUTE BRO

user why is his name leo
maddythedade i like the name and coincidentally it's my sign

user matching eyes also

imnotvinnie why do u do this to him??
user jealous that hera doesn't love u?

user she has 200 ppl on here she's cool

maddythedade 99+ requests should i accept them?
user no definitely not

user i love spams

coolperson101 I MISS U
maddythedade IMY2