seventeen

@user in honour of almost fight day comments

@user
in honour of almost fight day
comments

user LMAO MADDYS COMMENT

user maddy.. baby

billnai she's drunk

user LOL LOL LOL

user vinnie step on me

madelynloa same gf 😍😍
vhacker oh-?

madelynloa same gf 😍😍vhacker oh-?

swipe

@tiktokroom#vinniehacker 's new housemate #madelynloa commented on this tiktok 👀👀comments

@tiktokroom
#vinniehacker 's new housemate #madelynloa commented on this tiktok 👀👀
comments

madelynloa i was drunk last night my apologies?

user she def wasn't joking

lilybrown LMAO

madelyn woke up on the couch with the worst headache she has ever experienced. she noticed the empty cans and bottles around the three girls, and a half smoked blunt. madelyn groaned, nailea waking up and grabbing her phone. " it's 1:30" she mumbled, slowly sitting up and walking to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

the girl felt bad, cleaning up majority of the cans and bottles for lily. they also folded their blankets, then getting changed into sweatpants and a hoodie. they said goodbye to lily who was still half asleep, leaving the apartment building and going to madelyn's car. " where is that hoodie from?" nailea asked as they sat down

" i don't know, vinnies i think" madelyn said yawning, nailea laughing at her. " oh girl" nailea said quietly, playing music as they prepared for the two hour drive home.

-

vinnie woke up to the notifications on his phone, being weirdly loud. it was 10:30, and his training was from 1-4. he grabbed his phone, opening instagram and seeing the tiktok room post. vinnie saw the tiktok last night, not caring to much about it. he had a feeling madelyn was joking, but also couldn't really tell.

tons of vinnies friends always asked about madelyn, the boy never saying anything since they were just friends. obviously he thought she was very pretty and an amazing person, but they really only saw each other as friends.

-

madelyn dropped nailea off at her condo, the girl driving back to the hype house. it was pretty empty, everyone most likely out doing things. she saw alex, kouvr, partrick and calvin near the pool filming something. alex pointed the camera at her and said hello, madelyn squinting at the sun and waving- going inside. she took her bag up to her room, putting the clothes in her hamper before hugging leo. even though she knew she shouldn't, she got into bed and went on her phone.

a/n:

yes lol

new vinnie book is now published!