nineteen

@madelynloa🧚🏻‍♀️comments

@madelynloa
🧚🏻‍♀️
comments

user looking, respectfully
user what is wrong w u

vhacker nice
madelynloa thanks boo bear 😇💗
vhacker shut up
user kinky
madelynloa just died

user LMFAO BINCSNT
user english

user pls shes so funny

user her and vinnie>

user apparently there's a new girl joining hype
user what's her @?
user @renatarrii
user oh lord

madelyn finished her makeup, making sure her black jeans looked good before adding her converse. her and lily were going to get breakfast, nailea still sleeping. the two put on their masks, exiting the hotel and going on madelyn's phone to find a place near by. " one is a 10 minute walk" lily said as she read the directions, the two agreeing on it and heading over there. the brunette couldn't help but wonder who this new girl joining the hype house is. maddy thought thomas or mia would've said something to her, or even vinnie. she had no clue if he even knew, but would probably go see him later anyway, so she would ask then.

after her and lily got the food, they talked back to the apartment and saw nailea on the couch. they all talked for awhile, having breakfast and planning out what they were gonna do that day. " we should go to the beach, it's literally right there" nailea said, looking out the large window. all three agreed, madelyn walking to her suitcase to choose out a bikini. she chose a white one with flowers, one of her favourites. after about 25 minutes the three girls made their way across the street, lily laying down the large blanket as nailea placed the small bag she brought of snacks.

vincent

wyd

i'm out
partying like fr

it's 11

no one parties in the
morning loser

joking obviously

i'm at the beach

oh

want to hangout later

ya sure

like when is ur later

6?

my bed time 😴

but ok

ur such a child

says u

i will see u then