eighteen

@madelynloain my tiktok phasecomments

@madelynloa
in my tiktok phase
comments

user the puffer case

user she looks so clean idk

user perfect smile

user in my vinnie phase
vhacker so is she
madelynloa boy what

maddy, nailea and lily arrived at their hotel room and unpacked. there were two large beds and a pull out couch, but two people would end up sharing. after an hour of settling in, they decided to go find a cute coffee shop. even though they were her for the fight, they still wanted to enjoy miami. after they arrived back at their hotel, sitting on the beds and going on their phones for over an hour.

vincent

what room #

267

loser

i'm 449

come to my room

bruh that's so far

there's an elevator??

fine

" i'm going to vinnies room, be back in like a second" madelyn said, her two friends rolling their eyes as the girl looked at them confused. " your going to kiss, or fuck" lily said, nailea nodding at the blonde as maddy rolled her eyes and left the room.

she heard her two friends laughing as she walked to the elevator, clicking on level 4 and searching for his room. once she arrived she pulled out her phone, clicking on snapchat and fixing her long brown hair that she just got extensions for. after she knocked, it was a few seconds before the door opening, revealing the tall blonde that looked like he just woke up. " were you napping?" she teased, walking inside and taking off her shoes. vinnie scoffed, the girl then pointing at the obviously messy bed. " your not good at hiding things"

" whatever" he said, the two sitting on the bed as she played with the rings on her fingers. vinnie threw on a hoodie, the two sitting in silence. " thanks for coming, it means a lot"

" of course, wouldn't miss it" madelyn spoke " plus, it's miami so i had to go". vinnie rolled his eyes at her response, madelyn knowing what he wanted to talk about. " look, about the tiktok. i was so drunk when i commented that, and sorry if it caused anything. i didn't mean for it to"-

vinnie cut the girl off by placing his lips on hers, maddy placing a hand on the back of his neck. they both pulled away, the girls face all red. " you need chapstick" she said quietly, the boy laughing as she rolled her eyes

a/n:

so short i'm sorry

quick update, i've been busy with school :(

thanks for almost 500 reads! pls vote ;$