4

The AI Says That My True Love. . .Is also a Girl?

Chapter 4: Determination and Commitment.

December 7, 2021

Author: 長月 Nagatsuki

TN:Mamuni

What does Mizuki think of me? When I think about her and feel those butterflies, I can't help but worry about how she thinks of me.

It doesn't mean I don't trust her kindness, I actually think she is too sweet. But what does she want in the future? Dating on the premise of marriage, with the momentum of love at first sight, and our honeymoon feelings should calm down soon, I think it's been a different time now. So even though it's been more than three months since we began dating, I think I'm still trying to move on from the playful kisses.

Because of that anxiety, our relationship has become stagnant.

Immediately after I met her I felt something. Mizuki might have liked me more then, but now I feel that my feelings are uncontrollably growing .

If I had any free time I would check if there were any messages from Mizuki, if not, then I'd feel terrible. I'm afraid of being too clingy, so I don't contact her often. I want to feel her more, but I'm afraid of being rejected, so I limit the amount I touch her. I love her, but I try to limit it because I'm afraid.

This wasn't like me, That's why it's so confusing.

It was the phone call with Hazama-san that helped me. At the end of that call I fully organized my feelings.

So let's talk properly after the weekend concert date. There I will properly convey my feelings.

"Ahh, I'm so nervous! It feels like I'm a teenager in love again. My heart is racing."

At that time I was unfamiliar with love, and everything was a huge event. I'm not a woman with a lot of love experience, but I made a huge mistake thinking I've experienced it all with my ex-boyfriends.

No matter how old you are, serious love will always be an important affair.

The day of the date we finally met.

The two of us wore the band T-Shirts, lifted our arms while getting sweaty and enjoying the live concert along with the crowd. It was the best performance they've done, and they even played my favorite song in the encore, so I left my spot with spirits raised to the heavens.

"It was awesome. . ."

"Truly."

Mizuki nodded and muttered "best" several times.

It was just the two of us, and we were going to talk about the highlights of the concert. But it was too much. The concert was so hype that both of us lost our voices. Geeze, we are both Otakus.

As we walked side by side and digested the concert, a group of three, 1 man and 2 women looked towards us in the hectic lobby - Mizuki noticed and waved her hand to them.

"Good evening. Oh, are you guys friends?"

"Good evening, nice to meet you."

Although the word friend struck me the wrong way, I couldn't suddenly burst out saying she is my girlfriend. Seeing as they called out to Mizuki as an acquaintance, I simply smiled and greeted them.

I wonder what kind of relationship they have?

It doesn't seem like there was a particular planned meeting, but she called out to her like it was a normal coincidence to see her.