Busy Bees.

Disclaimer: I don't own Andy's Apple Farm (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter)

(Saw the new trailer and instantly fell in love with this character lol. No, I am not a simp, I just like the character.)

(Hope you enjoy.)

Being reincarnated into an avatar isn't on Bailey's bucket list as she opens her eyes to some dark void she only saw once. Back when the shadow demon promised to protect her from someone hurting her in the past.

"H-Hezzzllo?"

Bailey's voice glitched slightly, the end sounding out a bee's buzz. She screamed for a few seconds before regaining her composure. Questions wanting to be answered weren't answered anything soon.

She needed him to come back.

"Excuse me? Mr.Demon thingy? The one who caused all these murders?"

A hand slapped over her mouth. Dragging Bailey deeper in the darkness, someone threw her to the floor roughly. No hand offered to help her up.

Rude.

She humphed, arms crossing as she stood up and dusted off the dress the entity decided best suited someone her character. A bit prude, but she'd take anything over...

Over...

'I..can't express my thoughts. I don't want to talk about what happened back then.'

"Too painful?" A voice asked mockingly. "Aww, look at the soon to be busy bee. I'm assuming your Bailey? He's got plans for you. You might wanna run while you have the chance."

Bailey rolled her eyes. It wasn't the first time she'd been warned of any dangers surrounding the entity and it's minions hunting down those who stood in its way of taking over their minds.

She fell victim to its sway.

"We all have a past." Bailey closed her eyes. "I just don't like expressing mine."

The shadow being looked almost remorseful. But being made of darkness, it's master didn't wish it to express empathy.

"I'm...sorry."

"It's okay." Bailey smiled. "You never knew."

It was sorry it couldn't stop its creator from his desires of control and sway. The entity trapped its soul along with other inside this broken game.

"I pity those who are naive."

"What is my new purpose?"

"Lure someone very, very special into a place of joy and help capture their soul. They've been a thorn with their memories creeping up."

The rules of this world suggested the people who were trapped weren't allowed to happy nor remember their last lives. The entity wanted everything under its control, everything runnings its way and its way only.

"You will run a carnival."

"A carnival."

"Don't worry, boss had to explain why it seemed such a good idea." The shadow giggled. "Says there's a childish parts he wants to exploit."