Smoking.

Disclaimer: I don't own Andy's Apple Farm (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter)

(Don't smoke, it's bad for you all.)

(Hope you enjoy.)

Felix found it ironic. A burning sensation ran through his mouth down to his tongue, running to his throat. He dragged the cigarette's puffing long as he could, breathing through his nose to make it last longer than it should.

It burned.

He loved the feeling of distance through his eyes, himself the passenger and his body operating on its own. With no one to operate him, he couldn't consider himself a body with a soul.

A vessel. Plain and simple.

Andy would never think to try this.

Felix once heard humans injected nicotine into the heart of these fire indulging ash sticks. His friends thought he was fishing by the lake. It wasn't really lie...He did intend to fish. Just not the minute he opened the packet without thinking and tried the little cigarettes.

Why is it comforting?

They were addicting. His newest addiction. He liked fishing, Felix really did, but he would rather focus on the little bliss this new hobby gave him as he tried more and more of these little sticks.

Margret's going to kill me.

She tested her limits on being a mother. Little slithering on his health here, trying to feed him healthy crap there. Overall, pretending to be something she just wasn't. Margret's right to acting as a mother far outweighed his hypocrisy.

That he should be alone.

There was something pleasurable about them. A source he didn't know and didn't care to find on, even if his friends insisted knowing that dangerous of new products shown.

Dragging the cigarette's puffer longer than he should, Felix blew the smoke out between his lips, relishing the smoke going near into his eyes and causing a burn sensation. He smiled as he flicked the cigarette on the pier. Smashing the little thing with his foot, he spread out his arms and fell into the surface below.

Splash!

He closed his eyes finding peace in the water.

***

As his sister, the moon woman felt a little more responsibility toward Felix the fish. The fish man was always getting into some sort of trouble whether intentional or good hearted in nature.

In short, he's a goofball.

Andy mentioned Felix headed toward the park or earlier. Melody felt it necessary to check on the man who liked to fish a little too much. His catches were a little...disturbing.

Why does a fish like to catch his own kind?

She shivered as images of him eating his one kind flashed momentarily. Chewing down on the poor animals, seemingly enjoying the taste enough to offer a bit of own meal. She may have overreacted by screaming, 'Hell No!' in his face.

Felix looked so hurt that day.

Ssssssss.

Melody shrieked upon stepping on a burnt stick still lit up. She bent down on her knees, observing the object up close. She touched it with a finger and tapped it twice and winced what it burnt the edge of her finger.