The Side Piece. (2/2.)

Disclaimer: I don't own Andy's Apple Farm (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter)

(Hope you enjoy.)

The night is a time where people allow their more darker urges to emerge. Taking over their natural good instincts, atrocious acts ranging from crime to murder were just a couple of occurrences that happened to be common. The man and woman in this house had their fair share of arguments which usually ended in violence.

"GET OUT!"

"YOU USELESS PIECE OF GARBAGE!"

Fists thrown, a woman's screaming as the monstrous man brought his hands on her face causing scarring and damage which may have been per end.

She screamed in agony as she hunched over the fire trying to get warm. He left the window and doors open to spite and force her away from the comfort spots for her wounds and self isolation.

She didn't see her daughter at one of the doors.

Running away after seeing the confrontation, the little girl hide inside her bed, praying the abuse and fights would just end. Sobbing silently, the wife and the child cried in unknowing harmony.

They just wanted a decent life.

And it's how she found herself contacting the one man who would make everything better. Make and force her to forget the abuse and toxic man she made the mistake marrying. No regrets in having the children, but she imagined different for her and the child in the near future.

I need them.

He sneaked once he stormed out the house. After another argument, Thomas rushed to a bar. He left his wife and child mid argument, leaving her in tears and heading to the phone before she could stop herself contacting him.

"Unggggh!.."

She gasped repeatedly, revealing in the following pleasure brought in by the actions of their current activity. Holding him close and keeping her mouth shut best she can.

"Arthur.." Kamryn breathed, eyes rolling into the back of her head as thoughts slowly fizzled. "Keep going..."

A kiss to her head later and she let out a muffled scream of pleasure and pain.

"Ar-Ar-Arth.."

"Shhhh.."

He silenced the other in bed. No needing for the talking. Her eyes and emotions told him all he needed to know. Every single piece of information on how she felt toward Thomas and himself, the lover and survivor. His thumb stroked over the scars on her arms. Eyes narrowing in suspicion, Arthur growled softly in his near primal state.

"Don't stay with him."

"W-what?" Kamryn panted. "We've had this conversation before. I cannot leave him. Thomas is my husband. He's their father-"

"He's an abuser."

"..."

Kamryn's eyes darted different direction. Clearly trying to find someway of justifying the behaviour of the one causing her these bruises. The marks of an abuser and a potential killer. He had seen the way he treated Isabella. She accidentally caused an accident, she didn't purposely murder him.

"He's...stressed." She protested weakly. "He needs his rest. Work and all that, you know? Have to look after him and Isabella..."

Not my son who's dead.

"I'm not telling you what to do."

"I didn't say you were."

Kamryn looked out the window. The night sky and stars shined like they were a message to her and Arthur. She felt him stroking her before starting kissing at her neck like before, repeating their little game they'd both started as Thomas became more and more unbearable as a husband.

Only to find they couldn't stop. Even in their prime, their ages didn't stop what they wanted and acted on based on what mood they found themselves to be in. If they wanted to sleep with each other, they did. If they wanted sex, they'd simply be in the most nights. If they wanted to talk...that was a different topic.

Arthur's words made too much sense. She should leave the bastard drinking to his death. Leave him to suffer without his family to display how miserable he would be without them. Sweet revenge on their part. Another part refused Kamryn's ideas. That part still deep in love and hoping for a change to show.

Thomas had been a good man. Now fell for someone arguably better. His best friend. It almost felt cliché. Clutching him close, Kamryn sighed into his chest, burying her head into the wide, comforting space it provided, relishing in the warm feeling it brought to her chest.

He already predicted the next sentence.

"I can't leave him."