06 (M)

How do I say I love you?
I love you.

* * *

I kiss him while my hands are both on his cheeks. He's smiling on our kiss and I can feel it, I moved away and saw him with a big smile, "Is that a yes?" He asked.

"Does it looks like a no for you?" I sarcastically responded which made him smile even more.

I felt his hand on my hips, he shook his head and said, "No, it's a clear yes," he answered and pulled my hips closer to his before kissing me again. This time more hungrily and desperate.

I can feel his hands roaming. From my hips, I felt him move his hands inside my shirt and touch my abdomen up to my ribcage until his both hands reached my nipple.

I whined on our kiss, making him smile in satisfaction as he played my nipples using his thumbs. His kisses went down on my jawline to my neck while continuously rubbing my nipples. I moaned, I can't shut my mouth at this moment because the pleasure I'm feeling right now is overwhelming. No one touched me like this before.

"Louder, moan for me Felix," Chan whispered to my ear which made me groan in pleasure. This is embarrassing, I feel like a slut desperate for his touch but maybe I really am? I'm desperate for him.

"Chan~" I moaned when I felt his rough kisses on my neck, he was marking me. I can feel his desperate rough kisses on my neck, he sucks and bites my skin like he's desperate to leave my skin bruised.

Chan moved away and looked up at me, I looked down on him and watched his beautiful face form a happy smile. I held his cheeks and felt his face, his nose, his lips, his eyes, everything, I admired them all. Shit, I love him... so much. I love him so much.

"You're beautiful," he softly said, making me smile. I rested my forehead on his and placed my hands on his shoulder, "I know," I answered which earned a chuckle from him.

I felt his hands on my butt to my thighs then he stood up, carrying me like I weighs nothing.

"Damn, how can you be so light? I told you to eat and don't skip a meal. What are you doing without me huh?" He nagged. I can't help myself but to giggle at him, he always sounds like my mother.

I hugged him and rested my head on his shoulders while he carries me to my room, "thinking of you," I answered as I planted small kisses on the crook of his neck.

He chuckled, "I see, you talk so good."

We entered my room then he brought me down on my bed gently. He peck on my lips then moved away to take off his shirt and unbuckle his belt. I watched him move then took off my shirt too.

"Condom?" He asked.

I pointed my drawer so he stood up and walked there, "third drawer," I said.

He pulled the drawer open then chuckled seeing my stuff inside. "Damn," he giggled and took out literally everything to tease me.

"Let's see what you have here. A newly opened box of condoms, a fucking handcuff, and a blindfold, Seriously? Aren't you too ready?" He teasingly asked.

"Better ready than no," I answered.

"Yeah, I forgot you like sex." I nodded at him and smiled, "who wouldn't like it? Sex is everything," I confidently answered.

I saw him get a couple sachet of condoms and tries to look for something else, "we need lubricant."

I watch him move and look for a lube, "look closely it's just there. I have it, Ryujin likes it messy so we have those things," he glanced at me for a second then looked around to find the lube.