13 (M)

I don't know how I would even start
If I could tell you.

* * *

"I want you now."

There was silence between us. I couldn't articulate what was inside Chan's mind as his expression turned blank. He just looked at me with an unreadable gaze. For a moment, I got scared of him. Did he not like what I said? Of course, that's really mad. Soyeon Noona is in the same place, and I know for sure he doesn't want to get caught like this.

There was a short time of silence, but it certainly felt longer than what it seems like. Chan's gaze on me still remained. I saw him blink as I wondered if his facial expressions would change. He then stopped staring, and looked back at Soyeon Noona before looking back at me, "You asked for it, not me," he whispered before completely stepping out of their bedroom, closing the door and instantly attacking my lips hungrily.

I responded with the same enthusiasm as he did. His hands directly travelled on my back and nape, pulling me closer to him while leading the way back to the living room between our kiss. I gasped at the sudden movement, giving him the advantage to slide his tongue inside my mouth which I gladly took, making sure our tongues met.

I can feel my pants tightening as they rub against his already visible hard-on. We continued kissing hungrily, saliva was already all over our faces. I lowered my hands on the hem of his muscle tee, tugging it and eventually tried to take it off of Chan. We slightly moved away from each other so he would be able to take off the shirt. Chan looked at me longingly after throwing his shirt on the couch, "Shit. I fucking missed you," he whispered before attacking me with kisses again then signalled me to jump on his waist.

I jumped onto him, instantly wrapping my legs around his waist while his hands were on my ass, carrying me to the small kitchen counter. He sat me down on the counter and then moved away from the kiss once again to just look at me and scan my face.

I stared at him with longingness visible in my eyes. He reached out for my cheeks, gently brushing off the messy strands of my hair that were scattered in front of my face, he smiled and gave me a peck, "You're so handsome Felix," he sweetly said, smiling at me.

I just looked at him for a moment and leaned my forehead to touch onto his then I closed my eyes after saying, "You are, too," I answered. At this very moment, I was not so certain of my emotions all I could think about was him and how much I wanted him. I couldn't think straight, I just wanted to be with him and be his.

I cupped his cheeks then closed the gap between our lips and started kissing again. It started slow and sweet but eventually shifted into a lot messier makeout until he started kissing my neck while his hands were on the waistband of my pants, trying to take it off me. I helped him take off my pants without him moving away from my neck to my collarbone.

I let out a whimper, immediately prompting me to cover my mouth with my hands. I felt him smile, the sudden sound that escaped my mouth ignited excitement in Chan. He removed my shirt and then began kissing me down to my neckline, moving to my nipple and stomach until he reached my clothed member.

Chan looked up at me, he gazed at my eyes then moved his face closer to my still-covered member then gave it small licks before he moved his mouth on the hem of my underwear, pulling it down with his teeth.

My heart pumped faster, seeing my dick exposed while Chan's face is so close to it. Chan didn't waste any more time, he licked my member and eventually gave me a blow job while I still tried to cover my mouth to suppress my moans.

I am just sitting on the counter, while I watch Chan's mouth take my groin in his mouth, seeing it slightly appear and disappear in every mover Chan does. Watching him like that sent shivers through my entire body until I felt my stomach building up, each of his strokes giving me chills. My heart started to pound harder while my body started weakening from the sensation building inside my stomach. Chan moved even faster, now making my left hand tug on his hair while the other was covering my mouth until I came in his mouth which he swallowed. I held his face again then leaned closer to him, "I want you." I whispered, eager for him.