03 - Call Out My Name (II)

Cia's Notes: Please listen to Call out my name - by Weekend 

*****

'Call out my name' - Pran

PRAN's POV

"Call me Ohm"

"Ohm" I softly repeated after him.

"if you are done admiring my name, shall we move?"

"I wasn't admiring or anything" I snorted at him as I came back to my senses.

"Should I show you around here first so that you won't miss your way back home?"

It felt awkward when I imagined walking around with a stranger looking like a fool whom I know for not more than 24 hours, but it sounded better than getting locked in a room without a phone.

We walked through the small lanes of the village as I told him about my family, friends, college, and the city I grew up and he was listening calmly to everything that I was blabbering.

He told me about this village and about the surroundings and showed me some landmarks so that I won't get lost if I roam around alone.

Even though it looked like a small village at the first glance, it is very big and has many streets and houses here look the same which can easily confuse someone who is new.

As we walk around, villagers' eyes were on me as if I'm a strange-looking creature which was understandable as my clothes didn't match the aura that this village was giving and I'm not an excellent dresser too as it usually gets taken care of by Ink.

I must have looked like a fool who was acting like a city boy.

After we roamed for a few hours, Ohm brought me back home. As soon as I opened the front gate, he turned and walked in the direction we came from just now.

"Ohm"

He looked back at me with his questioning face.

"Take me out tomorrow too"

"Are you asking me out?"

How can he interpret it like that!

"what? When did I? No" I shouted flustered.

"Just now"

"It m-meant I'm bored to sit at home. Let's roam around tomorrow too"

"That's what I said"

"No, you didn't"

"Then what do you think I said?"

"You said that I asked you on a dat-, just forget it. Bye"

"Bye let's have a date tomorrow too" he said and disappeared just like that making me blush which was very strange to me.