04 - Just Friends

Cia's Notes : Please listen to 'Just Friends' by Hayden James.

******

'I want to meet him again' - Pran

PRAN's POV

PRESENT - At PRAN's house

Ink's banging on my door gave a full stop to my train of thoughts.

"I'm sorry Pran. I was just trying to mess with you, and I didn't know that it was something meaningful for you. Either way, I was wrong and will not do it again"

I couldn't hear half of what she was saying as her banging was louder than her voice. Everything went quiet when I opened the door.

 Everything went quiet when I opened the door

(INK, Third year Architecture)

"Sorry" she said again as her face became small.

"No, I'm sorry. I know I overreacted"

"I know you have your reason"

"Those eyes tell me that you want to know that reason" I said as she smiled making a funny face.

I could clearly tell that she desperately wants to know why I was acting like some crazy man over a blanket.

"You are right, but you don't have to tell me now. I'll be all ear to listen to it when you are ready to tell me and now I think you should get ready if not we will miss our class again"

She starts to nag again, and I have no choice but to fresh up and run behind her. I'm glad our college is not that far. I'm sure Mrs. Stokes gonna give us an earful again. I really hope it won't affect our grades.

"Fuck! Our exams start in a week"

It hits me suddenly. We have been slacking off these days and neglecting our studies.

"I think we need to get serious"

"Thanks to certain someone here, we have successfully wasted a week"

"We didn't really waste it. I would call it expanding general knowledge"

"You mean watching those petty dramas and playing games"

She must watch all the ongoing dramas if not she goes crazy and ruins all my study plans so I have no choice but to watch dramas with her. No one knows this tough-looking girl is obsessed with those cringy dramas.

"Let's not waste time today"

"Let me correct it. Don't waste my time today. I'm gonna ignore you completely and study alone" I corrected her.

"Okay, Mr. Pran. I won't waste your time"

"I am serious"

"Fine Mr. Serious! Can you walk a bit faster?"