TejRan Affects Keaira

Hardly anyone had got up, when Keaira stretched her arms wide in opposite directions and requested, "remain seated please". Everyone got back their earlier positions, Keaira got back her arms to herself uncrossed her legs and got up from the sofa, she sighed. Turning towards the housemates Keaira said, " Ok so I believe most of you know me already, so for the ones who don't- I'm Keaira, Keaira Banerjee." "You are a Bengali, you don't look or sound like one", Devolina exclaimed. "Ahh sure", Keaira replied. "I'll keep it short, imma person who watches BB 24/7. Basically, I know you all better than you all know each other. Rather I can say- meko malum hai, kon kiske piche buraiya krta hai. Ik whose acting fake with whom and what not. Now, either I can use it against you or what I can do is....well don't think me to be a fool when I do this cuz I've planned to be nice, also I already am in the finale so I don't care either. Anyways, what I was talking about is- you people can exploit me. If you wanna know who says what behind your back, I can help you with it. So yea, thats all", Keaira finished with a smile.

"Ghar mai sirf hindi bhasha ka prayog kre", announcement.

"Baby aap na hypocrite bann rhe ho! Nhi seriously....mai 2 words...do shabd kiya bolti hu aap tok dete ho. Isne (Keaira) itni lambi speech dee, aap uska khatam krne ka wait kr rhe ho. Wah baby wah", complained Tejasswi mockingly. Keaira laughed, "Aap ke baby ko jo aag lagyi hai na aapki KUNDRRII ne, uska frustration aapka baby kahi toh nikale. Don't worry Bigg Boss baby, I'll be yours". Keaira winked.

(Change in scene. Housemates are now scattered all over the house doin' their shit.)

"Keaira, come sit here na", called Nishant, pointing towards the chair and asking Keaira to sit. "Yea sure", Keaira pulls the chair out and settles herself. "Hnji". "Aap bolo-", Keairaaaa cuts Nishant in between, "Arey Arey aap nhi please, I'm way younger to you". "Achaa .... Tu would do?", asked Nishant. "Hnji", Keaira replied. "Haa toh tu bol, mera kiya, kiya nhi....kaisa chal rha hai", asked Nishant smiling. "Ahh....acha acha. Now I get you. See ok I'll be very straight forward. Aap mai jo junun, if I can say so, OTT mai dekha tha na humne .... Wo nhi dikh raha. You are very lost these days. It looks like something is bothering you. Jo Nishant sabko ghumata tha, wo khud ghum chuka hai", Keaira stopped on hearing, a hyper conversation between three. Karan, Tejasswi and Rashmi. "Chhor usse....inka toh hota rehta hai, look ik mai thora low ho rha hu......", Nishant kept saying. Keaira did pretend to listen to Nishant but all her focus was on the conversation going on behind her. Keaira finally turned her back on hearing, "go fuck yourself". She knew the voice very well. She knew from whom it was but she was shocked to know for who it was.

(Ok so I've put the promo of the fight here so the ones who doesn't follow Bigg Boss gets a gyst about the fight. If any of you want to watch the whole fight, watch episode 73 of Bigg Boss season 15)

Housemates present in the scenario took the two apart. Few went to calm Karan and the rest wanted Tejasswi to stop her tears. Excluding Keaira, she went with none. All she did is, observed the whole incident. She didn't ignore even the slightest detail. She had her eyes all over.

Keaira remain seated in her position, there was no one in the kitchen area now. The whole fight affected Keaira. She knew why. She exactly knew why.

Keaira followed Bigg Boss season 15 whole heartedly. The only reason for her to do so is TejRan. She adores them, she admires the bond between them. Watching them is very pleasing for her. Keaira did not realise earlier but she did once after their fight. She knew she loved those personality selflessly. She realised she idolised them. This is why, her heart ached when Tejasswi cried. She got scared with Karan's lose of temper.

Keaira couldn't stan their fight. She was being restless to talk to them but also knew that they need their own time. Moreover, Keaira had just entered the house, she has no rights talking in between. "Should I point their flaws?", Keaira asked to herself.