Bye!

It's the next morning. Hardly the morning song was played when Keaira jumped of her bed on finding the absence of Tejasswi and Karan in the bedroom. She had a whole different exciting energy in her. She ran out of the bedroom and went to indoor garden and pounced on the bed, where Tejasswi and Karan were sharing their warm morning hug after the cozy date night.

"Kiss kiya?", Keaira asked with excitement.

"Nhi yaar", said Tejasswi in disgust and in sync, "Nyi yaar", said Karan in melancholy.

"Ye dono k itne alag mood?", said Keaira.

"Mereko toh krna tha.....isko nhi", Karan replied.

"Shut up", scolded Tejasswi and slapped Karan's shoulder.

"The food you made was super tasty", said Tejasswi.

"Hnji.... bata diya?", Keaira asked Karan.

"Mereko pata hai....he doesn't have to say", said Tejasswi.

"Thank you", said Tejasswi

"Kiss toh kiya nhi", Keaira taunted.

"Hey bhagwan", Tejasswi exclaimed.

Tejasswi left for her groovy morning dance. Karan kept grooving on the bed.

"Tu abb mujhe maaf kregi?", asked Karan.

"Krungi.... I've a condition. Mai aap pe pura pura haq jataungi...aapke relationship pe pura pura haq jataungi and you can't resist that. Bolo deal?", said Keaira and put her hand forward.

"Sab manzur....haaye mera chotu", said Karan and pulled her for a hug.

"Aapka kiss toh mai karwake jaungi Veera", whispered Keaira.

Keaira smirked and Karan couldn't control his smile after that.

They both had a great night which brought them even more closer. Keaira was also very happy to watch them happy.

"Bigg Boss chahte hai ki, Sabhi gharwale living area mai ekatrit ho", announcement.

All the housemates gathered in the living area and settled themselves on the sofa.

"Bigg Boss aap sabhi ko batana chahte hai, Keaira ki iss ghar mai rehne ki awadhi samapt hoti hai-", announcement.

The announcement was like a bolt from the blue for everyone. They didn't know what was the actual matter yet.

"Bigg Boss aapko batana chahte hai, Keaira ko yaha pe as an eye-opener laya gya tha. Bigg Boss asha krte hai aap sab ne unse apne aur iss game k baare mai kafi chizze jaan payi hai, chahe wo Weekend Ka Waar pe ho ya phir ghar mai unse baat karke. Keaira kafi samay se thi yaha pe, lekin abb unke ghar se bahar aane ka waqt ho chuka hai", announcement.

When everyone was wondering what the matter was, Keaira kept her head bowed and controlled herself from loosing tears. She couldn't hold it for long though. Tejasswi bursted in tears on hearing the announcement. Karan couldn't stop his tears either. They both hugged Keaira and cried their heart out.

"Aayee....you can't say me a good bye  teary-eyed", said Keaira, trying her best to hide her emotions.

"Ek ishara hee kr diya hota.....itna dil na laga baith ta", cried Karan.

"Arey baba itna jaldi picha na chhod ne wali. Abhi abhi toh haq mila hai....jatana bhi toh hai. Hum milenge na bahar. Also listen, all my conversations with you both was from my heart. I just wanted you to know.", said Keaira and stood up.

"I know. I'll miss you so much", cried Tejasswi.

"I'll miss you too. Kuch hee hafte hai aur...Jaldi trophy jeet k bahar aao", said Keaira.

"Keaira aap mukhe dwaar se hote bahar aa jaye", announcement.

"Ji Bigg Boss", Keaira replied.

"Ok so before I leave. I had a lot of fun here.... mujhe nhi pata, of how much help could I be. Not gonna lie, maine sabse zyada waqt aapne fuddus k sath bitaye hai....but I tried my best to be an eye-opener for the other housemates too. Nishant... remember whatever I told you while we had our fun banter. Umar....abhi bhi time hai, samajh jao. Rakhi chachi....aap khub mast entertainment do aur apni zubani thora sambhal k. And fuddus please don't cry", said Keaira and ran to Tejasswi for a hug. Karan came and joined them too.

"Bahar jaake bhul na jaana....aur gussa hoke toh nhi jaa rhi na chotu ...phir bahar jaake pata chala ki mai tere block list mai hu", said Karan and laughed.

"Hehehe....nhi baba. Also I want a kiss from you both before I leave. So bend over and together", said Keaira.

As asked to do, obeying their little boss, Tejasswi and Karan bended down at two different sides of Keaira and proceeded for the peck on both her cheeks.  Keaira from none of a sudden, pulled her head back. There happens a Kiss. Yes, it's TejRan's first kiss. Keaira keeping her words, she made the kiss happened before she left.

"Finally.......", Keaira screamed with joy.

The housemates couldn't understand what exactly happened. They didn't notice it. But the three of them knew, how beautiful it was.

"Chotuuuuu, tereko malum tha na aaj chali jayegi. Isiliye subah ko hee bol rhi thi...kiss karwa k jaungi. And here she did", said Karan in a very soft voice.

"You are such an element.....thora rone toh deti", said Tejasswi.

"Whi toh nhi chahiye na....wish me a goodbye happily now. Aur listen...trophy ghar layio. Vrna shakal na dikhaiyo", said Keaira to Karan and Tejasswi.

"Promise", said Tejasswi and Karan in sync.

Tejasswi kissed Keaira's cheek and gave her the last hug inside the house. Karan also carried her for the last time inside the house. They both were really upset but hid everything behind their smile.

"Bye!", said Keaira and walked out of the main entrance.

_________________ ♡✿♡  ______________

----------------------THE END-----------------------