Vishal-Shamita, Chapter Closed!

Tejasswi walked inside the bedroom, went to her bed, pulled on her comforter and slept. No, the lights weren't out then.

Keaira walks into the bedroom, to take her water bottle. She found it weird for Tejasswi to sleep at that time. She went to her and pulled off the comforter a little from the top. Tejasswi realised it and looked up, she wasn't asleep.

"Tai! Are you alright? Tabiyat kharab lag rhi hai kiya?", Keaira asked Tejasswi, she tried to feel Tejasswi's temperature with her palms.

Tejasswi didn't say anything, just moved her head implying a 'no'.

"Your temperature is normal. You sure aapko koi problem nhi ho rhi hai?", Asked Keaira.

Tejasswi again nodded, this time implying a 'yes'.

Keaira could already sense that something was wrong. She just didn't know what it was. She looked around, in and out. She saw Karan was in the kitchen and he had already noticed Tejasswi on her bed but didn't bother to come in. Keaira could now understand that her fuddus again had a fight. It is never possible for Karan to not be arround his girl when she is not well.

"Tai .... Sit up", said Keaira and sat beside Tejasswi.

"Mereko achha nhi lag rha", said Tejasswi.

"I know...."

Keaira helped Tejasswi to sit up. Tejasswi's eyes had swollen. It was visible that she had cried. Keaira couldn't see her in this state. She pulled her closer and gave her the warmest hug. Tejasswi did nothing but hugged back. She needed that comfort.

"Kiyu ladai ki?", Keaira asked.

"Arey wo phirse Vishal ko leke baith gya. Jab mai Shamita ko layi....to bharak gya. Aur hamesha k ye back-off, back-off. He really doesn't care even if I back off", cried Tejasswi.

Keaira knew Tejasswi was very hurt and really upset. She let Tejasswi cry her heart out and didn't ask to stop for once. She caressed her back and wipped her tears.

"He does care baba he does. The day you back off na.... he'll go mad", said Keaira.

Tejasswi has finnally calmed herself after a while now. Keaira wiped her face with face wipes and fixed her hair with her hands. Keaira took the water bottle and fed her some water.

"Feeling better now?", Keaira asked.

"Hmm"

"Be here I'll come back in a while", said Keaira and left.

Keaira went to Karan and pulled him with her to the bedroom.

"Abey yaar.....mereko shanti chahiye. Ab phir se Shamita Shamita kregi", said Karan.

Keaira slapped Karan hard on his back. She doesn't encourage such behaviour. Specially when it's against her loved ones.

"Ouchhhhh, yaar tera haath se lagta hai", screamed Karan.

"Achhi baat hai, lagna bhi chahiye", said Keaira.

Keaira pushed Karan and made him sit beside Tejasswi.

"Bolo", said Karan to Tejasswi.

"Ye nhi, mai bolungi. ye Vishal-Shamita, kya notunki hai?", said Keaira.

"Isko bolo... har baat pe Shamita ko lati hai", said Karan.

"Mai Shamita ko layi kiyu ki tune Vishal ka conversation start kiya tha", Tejasswi replied.

"Veera.... Vishal yaha pe hai bhi nhi. Agar maan bhi lete hai Vishal liked Tai or maybe Tai had a soft corner for him. How does it matter now?", Keaira asked.

"It does matter to me baba. Mereko apne head pe clarity chahiye hoti hai", said Karan.

"Konsi clarity, kaisi clarity. Bahar jaake le lena bhaiya....kiyu apni game ki lagane mai lage huye ho? Apne ko toxic aur insecured prove krke kiya hee kr loge. Knowing the fact that you are not", said Keaira.

"Aur tu isiki tarafdari maat kr", said Karan.

"Ye meri tarafdari nhi kr rhi", said Tejasswi.

"Aur baat rhi Shamita ki. She is insecured ok-", Keaira was cut in between.

"Aisi koi baat nhi hai", said Karan.

"Lemme finish...", said Keaira, annoyingly.

"Bolo...saari galti sab meri hai", said Karan.

Keaira did not reply to Karan at all. She knew, all he said was due to anger, replying to those would not sort anything rather complicate it even more.

"Shamita insecured hai...not in terms of Karan or your relationship with Karan.... but.... wo app se Insecured hai Tai. She has issues with you. Isme Karan ko beech mai maat lao. Yaha pe bhi again people would start pointing and call you insecured and shit. Do you get that?", Keaira asked.

"I've not realised that... I'm sorry", Tejasswi apologiesed to Karan.

"Don't be baba", said Karan and hugged Tejasswi.

"Should be....and you should be too", Keaira scolded.

"I'm sorry....", apologised Karan.

"Better..... Vishal-Shamita should no more be a reason of your fights", said Keaira.

"Cool.... I'll not talk about her at all. Tu bass usse baatein kre toh kone mai jaake matt kiya kr! Mereko fomo hota hai", said Tejasswi.

"Mai usse baat hee nhi krta baba. I'm always so busy with you baby", said Karan.

"And what the-.....ok sorry! What's this back-off? Let's do one thing!! Back off, you two. Mai bhi dekhti hu kitna ghanta you both can keep your feet back", said Keaira.

"Arey...wo mu se nikal jata hai. Dil se thorei na. Aur yaha toh ye dil ka mamla hai", said Keaira.

Karan pulled Tejasswi on his lap and showered her face with kisses. They forgot all their fights, all their anger, all their tears and just went along. Their love kept blossoming. Keaira's heavy heart, lost it's weight, watching her favourites being the happiest.