TejRan Discussing Keaira

Tejasswi and Karan were sitting inside the blanket on Karan's bed, which is now shared by Keaira and Tejasswi. They stared and kept staring at each other. They didn't need words to speak to each other, their eyes did it all.

"Hi Tweety", said Karan.

"Hieee", Tejasswi replied and rested her head on Karan's chest.

Karan played with her cheeks. He very softly caressed her face and shared a peck on her forehead. Tejasswi closed her eyes and hugged Karan even tighter.

"I'm sorry", apologised Karan.

Tejasswi looks up at him, wondering where the 'sorry' came from.

"Aaj maine jaise behave kiya, mujhe nhi krna chaiye tha", said Karan.

"So, we have already sorted na? I'm not mad at you for that", said Tejasswi.

"I know you are not mad at me but I also realise that I've never apologiesed for my behaviour", explained Karan.

Tejasswi again bowed her head down over his chest and said, "it's ok".

"No it's not. Maine galti ki hai aur ye meri responsibility hai ki mai sirf usse sudharu nhi bal ki uske liye mafi bhi mangu", said Karan.

"Even I snapped at you, I shouldn't have", said Tejasswi.

"Haa....toh tune sorry bhi bola tha, per maine nhi. Aur maine react bhi kiya toh kiyu kiya? It wasn't even worth it", said Karan.

"Mereko lagta hai ki Rashmi ne ye jaan buchke mudda uthaya", said Tejasswi.

"Haa exactly, unhe chaiye hee ki hum ladhe", said Karan.

"Yaha pe koi apna saga nhi. Ye mereko abb realise ho rha hai. Actually mereko realise krwaiya gya hai", said Tejasswi.

"Haa ... mereko bhi ye realise krwaiya gya hai ki kuch bhi ho jaye hume ye sab choti choti chizze apne bich nhi aane dena hai", said Karan.

"Tereko kisne realise krwaiya?", asked Tejasswi.

"Keaira ne. Tabhi hum yhi sab toh baatein kr rhe the. Usine mereko samjhayeya, where I went wrong. Bachhi kafi zyada sensible aur matured hai", Karan replied.

"Hai na....mereko bhi ussi ne realise krwaiya. Abhi hum washroom pe the na tab she told me ki, mai na kafi zyada expect krti hu logo se and people don't even give a damn about it aur phir mai hurt hoti hu", said Tejasswi.

"Bilkul sahi bola hai usne. Yhi tereko nhi krna hai", said Karan.

"Tereko kiya lagta hai, Keaira fake hai ki sachhi mai itni pyaari hai?", asked Tejasswi.

"Abhi tak toh wo mereko fake nhi lagi. She's good I believe. Wo aaj jaise mere se aake baat ki na, aisa laga ki wo genuinely care krti hai", said Karan.

Tejasswi now lifted herself up as she remembered that she didn't do her night care routine yet. She went to the drawer of her previous bed and got her pouch.

"Ya...wo mereko kafi straight forward lagi. She also said me that she feels me you know. Like she likes me....she was like, we resemble a lot wo abhi hum usse jitna dekhenge utna pata chalega. Usne ye bhi bola ki she has got my back. So yea, I like her", said Tejasswi.

There was again no talk between them. Tejasswi did her night care routine and Karan kept staring at her beauty.

Tejasswi took a little lip care balm on her right index finger and applied it on Karan's lips. Karan obliged to her action like a little baby and eased her by widening his mouth a little.

After Tejasswi was done with applying lip balm on Karan, she placed a little peck on his forehead. May be 7 little pecks oh Karan's forehead.

"How cute", said Karan.

Tejasswi blushed.

"Ye Keaira gyi kaha by the way?", asked Tejasswi, assembling her pouch.

"Chal dekh ke aate hai", replied Karan and got down from the bed.

Tejasswi was getting down too when Karan picked her up and slammed on the bed. They both laughed. Tejasswi finally got down and they both went to find Keaira.

"Ye mereko dur-dur tak aaspas toh nhi dikh rhi .... Vip room mai hogi", said Karan.

"Tu ye sab kaha se lata hai? Dur-dur tak aaspass?", Tejasswi asked mockingly.

Karan laughed and pulled Tejasswi towards him holding the back of her neck. They both walked along hugging each other towards the VIP room.

Karan opened the door of the VIP room and found Keaira sitting on the couch, looking up, covering her face with her palms and her elbows touching her knees.

"Chotuuu", called Karan.

Keaira removed her palms from her face and sat straight.

"Oye..... Kiya hogya tereko? Aise kiyu baithi hui hai?" , Tejasswi asked.

"Kuch bhi nhi, bass aise hee", Keaira replied.

"Tereko sona nhi hai?", asked Karan.

"Hnji....aap dono ki baat ho gyi?", said Keaira.

"Ohh..... isiliye you were sitting here. So that we could have our time", said Tejasswi.

"Shayad..... I mean, ek toh maine bed ki adla-badli krke uspe haq bhi jata liya hai. Upar se now if I don't give you the privacy..... meko toh aapne bhaga dena hai. Phir mai kithhe jawa?", Keaira replied.

"Tu pagal hai?", "Are you mad?", said Karan and Tejasswi in sync.

"That was cute", said Keaira with her preety devil smile.

"Oh madam....choti ho choti rho. Jab hum ko privacy chaiye hogi hum mang lenge. You don't have to do this", explained Karan.

"Chalo abb..... you are sleepy as-", said Tejasswi.

"Hnji....aap dono jao mai washroom hoke aayi", said Keaira and left.

"Ye hai kafi sensible......", Said Karan.

"also she's so different na?", Tejasswi asked.

"Wo toh hai, humari achhi jamegi", Karan Replied.

They both went towards the bedroom and after a while even Keaira joined them. Keaira took the right side of the bed and Tejasswi slept on the left. Obviously, Karan was on the left.

Karan came to Tejasswi and they shared their good night hug and went to sleep. Keaira was about to sleep, she turned towards the right when she noticed Umar's not so happy face. She realised that Umar didn't appreciate the change in beds. It didn't bother her much though, so she went back to sleep.