Keaira's Hurt Too

(Ok so here's again the gyst of their fight. If you wish to know more do watch Bigg Boss 15 episode 81, 82 and 83)

Lights were out already, the housemates had already settled themselves on their bed for sleep. Keaira wipped her tears and came out of the bed. She wore her slippers and sat back. Keaira was upset to watch Tejasswi and Karan fight. She wanted to get in between and stop them everytime they passed those harsh comments, she couldn't. She didn't find it right to do so. She had no rights to speak between them. All she did was, ran inside the washroom, vip room or sometimes lied down in ambush inside the comforter and sobbed quietly.

Keaira wanted to drink water, her bottle was empty. She had to fill it, she stood up once again and turned to leave. She found that Tejasswi was not on the bed. She looked at Karans bed and found it empty too. She looked around, all other beds were full and through the glass she could see Tejasswi and Karan giggling and having dinner. Keaira didn't know how to react. She didn't know if she should be happy with the fact that they reunited, which she is somewhere inside her heart or should she be angry on them for their worst behaviour.

Keaira went upto them finally and banged both their heads from behind.

"Ouch....", both screamed softly and turned behind.

"Chotuuu.....why you crying baba?", asked Karan and tried wiping her tears. Keaira slapped his hand down.

"Itnaa ....gussa! Kiya hua?", asked Tejasswi in her baby voice.

"Bolegiiii?", said Karan.

"Aap dono ka sab solve ho gya?", asked Keaira.

"Haa...iss bari zyada lamba hogya tha", Karan replied.

"Woww ..... Ek bari yaad bhi nhi aayi na meri. Kaise besharamo ki tarhah yaha aake love lapata krne lag gye. Ek baari pucha bhi nhi, chotu tune khana khaya?", Keaira cried.

"Tune dinner nhi kiya?", asked Tejasswi.

"Kal raat se", said Keaira in dejection.

"Kiyuu?", asked Karan, worryingly.

"Aapne khaya?", asked Keaira in a scolding tone.

"Ohhh....ab mai samjhi", said Tejasswi.

"Mai bhi samjha", said Karan and pulled Keaira in his arms.

"Tu darr gyi thi na hamari fight se?", asked Tejasswi, wiping her tears.

"Darr? Do you guys have any idea what have you said to eachother in the past 24 hours?", Keaira asked furiously.

Not a single reply received. They both knew that they had hurt eachother's feelings.

"What was that behaviour Veera? Ek-ek word ginwau? Guilty feel krwau? Lemme do it you know", said Keaira.

"I know, I have done wrong. I had lost it. Gusse mai maine bohot kuch bol diya", Karan replied, sadly.

"Jo rudely Tai se baat ki hai....wo toh hai hee...aur unke piche bhi jo bola hai ...wo toh..... Meri nazar har jagha hai Veera", Keaira scolded.

"Mere piche bhi baat ki tumne....wow and didn't even tell me later", said Tejasswi.

"Gappa basa. Apne bhi kuch kam nhi bola. Apka bhi ginwaungi mai. Wait", Keaira rebuked Tejasswi.

"Kiya sab conversations thi wo?", Keaira asked Karan.

Karan didn't have the audacity to look into Keaira's eyes anymore. He was all lost of words. At the same time, Tejasswi was in super dilema. She didn't know whether to react on what Keaira just said or should feel guilty of what she did. It's a lot of mixed emotions.

"Aapne kiya soch k Umar ko bola ki tai Jhappiya pake roti hai, pool mai kudti hai....for the cameras?", asked Keaira.

Teja was stunned to hear that. Karan still remained silent. Keaira removed Karan's arms and stood up. Keaira realised she has said things in the wrong place. She shouldn't have brought this up in front of Tejasswi. She also knew that there is no backing off. Now that she has already hurt them, she'll have to cure it too.

"Veera dekho....aap samajh rhe ho, you didn't do the right thing", said Keaira and pulled up Karan's face and asked him to look into her eyes.

"Maine galti ki hai", Karan replied and again bowed his head.

Keaira kneeled down and looked up at Karan's bowed face. She could understand that he is trying his best to stop his tears. He has realised his mistake.

Tejasswi left the floor in distress. Keaira didn't stop her. She could understand Tejasswi's feelings and also knew that she is the reason for it.

"Veera....galti sabse hoti hai. What important is, for you to realise aapse kiya galti hui hai and kaise hui hai", said Keaira.

Keaira went up and hugged Karan. Karan couldn't resist the hug, he hugged her back and bursted in tears.

"Veera....listen. Aapne iss ladai mai jo bhi boli hai... jitne bhi hurtful baatein boli hai...did you mean those? Haa ya na?", Keaira asked.

"I didn't", Karan replied.

"Ek baari achhe se soch k bolna", said Keaira.

Karan didn't reply any further. He realised, what he just said is not true.

"There's a difference between, 'Didn't mean it' and 'Didn't want to mean it'. You meant it then Veera but now that you have gotten back to your senses, you don't want to mean it", said Keaira.

"I have hurt her a lot", Karan cried.

"Yes you have. Wo cameras k liye kabhi kuch nhi krti hai Veera. Wo genuinely aapse bohot pyaar krti hai. Unko koi farak nhi parta baki k gharwale unko kiya kuch bhi bole, per aap thore se bhi akad k baat krdo na... Unka face ekdam chota sa ho jata hai", said Keaira.

Karan lifted his face up and wiped his tears.

"Abb hurt maine kiya hai....toh cure bhi maine hee karna hai", said Karan.

"That's more like a champ", Keaira complimented.

"Wo andar gyi na...wait I'll get her out", said Karan.

"Veera abhi chhod do! I'll go and have a talk with her. I better suggest you to prove yourself by your actions", said Keaira and left.

Karan remained there in silence and kept thinking about all those things he did in the past 24 hours.