Emily Wren daughter of Ezra Brigder

Zero's POV
After the events of the escape, groups 1,2, and 3 got out with us. The rest of the base, not so much. After that we took a space craft from the First Order ship yard, where they create unholy monstrosities of ships. Then throw them into the ship yard. Then we stayed on a local planet named Tatooine for three very long, but very exciting years. This is what its like now. Armageddon. A free for all. Death Valley. Just like it was in the imperial war. All of us had worked for Boba Fett and now we're all free.

I had just gotten out of dreamland by the sound of the hyperdrive monitor started beeping. I pulled the hyperdrive controls backward and we approached a small resistance fleet. I pushed the intercom.

"All butthole's in the back, please find a seat and we will be boarding a resistance ship momentarily," I said into the intercom.

"HEY!!!" I heard in the back.

"I mean I'm not lying, sit your butts down!" I yelled back. A transmission came in from the resistance.

"This is General Jacen Syndulla of the resistance, we are reading high levels of sass, is everything all right?" Jacen said.

"We'll fix it, General," I said sassily in response.

"You better, it is prohibited on this ship," Jacen said. That big dork, I thought. We finally boarded the resistance ship. I pushed the intercom.

"We welcome you to captivity city, you may board immediately," I said into the intercom.

"Finally, my butts flat from all that sitting," Zinger said.

"Trust me on this, nobody wants to know how flat that butt is," Raleigh said.

"That'll be enough of that" I said putting my helmet on and coming to the boarding chute.

"Yes, commander!" They all said in at the same time. We all went through the boarding chute. Then we were greeted by Jacen.

"You can take the Elite out of the First Order but you can't the First Order out of the Elite," He said.

"Straight up," Juliet said. We all laughed.

"Hey" Jacen said.

"Hello," I said.

"Is there something you need, my good sir?" I asked sarcastically. He slightly chuckled.

"Just happy to see you," He said with a soft smile. I blushed under my mask.

"Oooooooooh," the lot said.

"Did I give you permission to speak?" I snapped back at them. Then they went silent.

"We are still a company, know your place," I said.

"C'mon" Jacen said.

"Forward March!" I said firmly. Then went marching in a perfect line.

"I should have never gotten soft," I murmured. Then I started walking to the Wardroom.

"Ah, Commander Wren, pleasure to see you again," General Yalata said.

"Pleasure is all mine, General," I said.

"Now, I have good news and bad news," she said.

"Bad news," I said with my arms crossed.

"We have heard from our spy's that a new sith have emerged from the darkness of the past," she said.

"...... who?" I aske from the silence.

"Ezra Bridger of Lothal" She said.

Hello, so sorry for not posting. This was worked on for a day so I will probably post soon. Again, so sorry for the wait and I hope you enjoyed, Bye!

- pieceofcrapphone