Unforsaken past

"E-Ezra Bridger....?" Jacen asked.
"It is .... disturbing for everyone," the general said. My heart started racing. I've seen that name before, where did I see it.

Zero age 12
I was walking down the hall to the armory when something caught my eye. Officer Lee's door was open. I got that mischievous look on my face. Hee hee, I thought. I carefully walked past some graduates and slipped in the office. I then went straight to his holo-puter.
"I wonder what's on here," I said.
"Oooh I wonder what's on my report," I said to myself. I went to First Order Imperial Recruit Files, also known to everybody in enlisted as the FOIRF's. I scrolled down the list of juveniles (that's what the called us). I finally came upon my file. Then I saw PARENTAL UNIT at the first icon. I pressed it and read the names.
"Mother: Wren, Sabine
Occupation: Leader of clan Wren
Father: Bridger, Ezra
Occupation: Sith-" I stopped at the sound of Sith. A-a Sith? I thought to myself.
"What's a Sith?" I said aloud. Must be a leader of a farming facility, I thought to myself.
How dare you, I heard in my mind.
W-who are you
Your father..... it seems.
W-what
You don't know what a Sith is do you
N-no
A Sith the opposite of a Jedi. Jedi believe in fairy tales and hate authority. They are rebellious. A Sith is like a Company Commander the lead the way to victory. They have power, they both force.
What's the force
The force is the balance in the galaxy. Sith use it for putting people back in their place. Jedi use it for silly adventures.
Well I guess I don't want to be that, huh
No you do not my young one, now log off the computer and go so you don't get caught.
Yes, sir.
At that, I logged off the computer and ran to my dorm room to get ready for the graduates ceremony. After the ceremony, it was raining outside. I stand there at the end of a landing pad, when someone touches my shoulder. I get into combat ready stance just to see it is a man in black robes.
"Whoa whoa there my young one, it is I, your father," my father said. I relax and keep looking out to the raging ocean. My father puts a robe on me because I'm soaking.
"You look like your mother," he said.
"What's she like?" I asked him.
"The last time I saw her was when she was three days pregnant with you," my father said.
"Why that long ago, father," I asked him.
"We got into a horrible silly argument that was not needed," he said.
"Yes, sir," I said to him. He looked at me with those fearsome yellow/red eyes, but through anger and hate, love seemed to be his mood.
"You will make a great force wielder one day, Emily," my father said.
"Just pick the right side," he added.
"Zero?????" My officer called for me.
"Wouldn't want to worry your superior, would you?" My father asked.
"No sir," I responded.
"Then let us go," he said. We walked to the base when I finally reached my officer.
"And where have you been?" Officer Lee asked me.
"I have no excuse officer," I said to him.
"I'll let you off easy this time, Zero," Officer Lee said.
"Thank you sir," I said to him.
"Now come, Zero. We don't want to leave you supper waiting," he guided me. When I looked back, my father was gone.
Zero present time
I finally came back to reality when she asked everyone if they had intel of where he was. My father didn't tell me where he roamed, but all I knew was..... A dark Lord of the Sith, was my father.

Hey guys, crapphone here. Told you I would update soon. So how'd you like it?. And you are going to expect flashbacks in almost all of the chapters. Hope you guys enjoyed and crapphone out.