Sabine Wren Encounter

I started running down the hall until my com-link came on
"Now, of all times," I said aloud.

Sabine Wren 22 years ago
"Ezra! Listen to me! You got to come the light!" I yelled to him at my light saber stance.
"There is no light, Sabine! Only a shadow of rules my path, from the very beginning!" Ezra said to me with his green light saber ready to kill anyone.
"It doesn't have to be, Ezra!" I yelled back.
"I'm sorry but I'm a lost cause, honey," he said back with hurtful eyes. I had tears coming down my face at the sound of that sentence.
"Then we have to finish this," I admitted. His eyes turned from hurtful to full of hatred and sadness. I advanced with my dark saber and our sabers clashed. This was the man he turned out to be..... Emily and Ryan are going be ashamed of him.

Zero present time
I was about to hit my com until the ship crashed and it was bashed against a wall. I was two seconds away from swearing like a sailor when I felt a cold shiver down my spine.
"Well well if it isn't my daughter..." Darth Raiko said behind me. That was my fathers sith name.

I turned to face him. "Hello.....father," I said.

"You picked the wrong side," he said.

"And you picked the wrong Jedi to mess with!" I said igniting my blue lightsaber while charging him. He got in his stance and also charged at me. We hit and started doing fast fighting. That was a lightsaber attack I learned from the books. But, boy was he fast. As expected, a poor Padawan learning from the books without a master, would lose. I scooched backwards until I was in the corridor intersection.

"You think you're a Jedi," He chuckled. I was to weak to move any further. While I saw anger and that kill happy smile, he was hurting, he was sad. He didn't want kill me, I could feel it in the force. I prepared for the pain I was about to experience, when ANOTHER lightsaber ignited. I thought it was Jacen, but I was way far away from the truth. I looked up to see a colorful Mandalorian with angry intent.

"GOD DANG IT, EZRA!!!!!" She shouted. The Mando then went hacks mode on my father. Before I knew it, he was on the ground with an arm cut. I looked up at her with a surprised look as I struggled to get up.

"Who in the holy Hoth are you......?" I asked her.

"That's not important at the moment," She said. I gave a skeptical look under my mask.

"We ain't got time for this, c'mon," she urged. I got up wincing and we ran down the hall. Then there was one last hit to the bare haul and the ship started to cut off.

"C'MON!" She yelled. I forgot all about my rib injury and my Elite side kicked in. I ran like it was the end of the world with the Mando right beside me. We twist and turned down halls like it was the labyrinth. We ran into a room with a few resistance members patching each other. Then I turned my head to see Jacen.

"Zero!" He said running at me.

"Aunt Sabine? What are you doing here?"

"What....?" I asked. Sabine........OH MY GOD!

"Hello Jacen, how's H-"

"Hold the phone here. Your Sabine Wren? And your her nephew?" I interrupted. They looked at each other confused.

"Yeah," they said in unison. I stand there confused. I looked to her in my mask. T-That's my mother. The ship banged around.

"Alright whatever, let's get off and we can discuss this later," I said helping injured people out the door and onto the evac ship. They closely followed. This is crazy, I thought. But that wasn't the crazy part.....that was when Sabine got stabbed in the hip.......by a red saber.

Hey guys sorry for not updating. Almost a hundred views! Thank you. Have a nice day and crapphone out.