Prologue; The day a Devil was born part 1: Y/n the "pervert"(Short)

A/n pov

A sight of a building is seen with a group of people standing outside. Lying in wait as a boy stood inside closing his eyes. The images of a death seemingly being his own flashed through his eyes.

???:(Mind) I can't change what's already happened. But what I can change is how I am right now.

??? 2: Are you ok in there Y/n?

Y/n: O-Oh uh yeah just give me a second.

 Throwing on a coat Y/n sighed then opened his eyes.

Y/n:(mind) She gave you a second chance at life.  We can't screw this up by disrespecting her kindness Y/n! I'll give her my loyalty for everything she's done since  then.

Leaving  through the front Y/n's suit flowed through the wind.

???: *smiles* So are you ready for your first job?

Y/n:Yeah...let's give this Devil thing a try!

Y/n pov( 3 weeks ago)

I sat in class just waiting for the bell to ring;for class to be over. I was left in professor Ports class while he droned on about his life story. 

Y/n:(Mind)*Yawns* C-Crap I can barely keep my eyes open anymore. How in the hell did this guy become a huntsmen? With all the Boomer stories this guy is spouting, he's more like they picked up the most presentable hobo they could find.

 I heard someone whispering out for me causing me to look over and mentally groan at who it was.

Y/n:(Mind) No come on man this isn't fair! Just leave me the hell out of whatever pervy scheme you guys are thinking about dragging me down in!

Matsuda and  Motohama were two over the top  perverts I made the mistake of having one conversation with. When I first got here to Verse they talked with me and then next thing I was being treated like I was one of them.

Matsuda:*whispers* Yo dude we got new shit to show ya after class.

Y/n:*whispers* No way leave me be will ya? I get enough hate from nearly all the other students here. I don't need more from the staff too!