The Red Dragon Emperor Rises

3rd person  pov

Y/n and the others made their way towards where the strays were.

Y/n: So this is the place?

Kiba: Is seems so.

Rias: Alright everyone are you ready to get this over with?

Koneko nodded while Y/n summoned his sacred gear.

Y/n: Yeah let's do this. I'm ready to kick some ass!

Akeno: Oh my looks like our newbie is all full of spirit hehe!

Rias: Alright then let's kill these strays!

Heading inside Y/n saw a stray charge at them before Kiba ran past him. Slashing the Stray in half Kiba stood with a blade in hand.

Y/n: Holy shit that was badass! Where the heck did he get all that speed from?!

Rias: It's all thanks to the piece I gave  Kiba. You see the Devil piece I put in him was a Knight. Which grants him  great boost in speed.

Koneko  ran towards Kiba before she  tanked a blast from a stray;damaging her outfit a bit.

Rias; Likewise where Koneko is a Rook she's able to tank alot more and has increased strength as a result.

Y/n saw another Stray going for him before he punched  them back. As the Stray got up  Y/n ran at them. Jumping up Y/n punched them again causing the stray to try and stab him. 

Y/n:Crap!

Jumping back Y/n managed to dodge it only to fall on his butt. When the Stray tried to kill him while he was down Kiba hacked the monster apart. Getting up Y/n stood back to back with Kiba.

 Getting up Y/n stood back to back with Kiba

Y/n:Thanks man I owe you one.

Kiba: Don't mention it what are teammates for right!~

Y/n: Heh fair enough.

Y/n ran to  beat another stray as Kiba slashed apart other ones. While they did Koneko was seen blocked another Stray's  fist before she broke their arm.  Flipping them around Koneko punched them through a wall.