The Date( Not Really....)

A soft yawn could be heard from a certain room in the Sano house.

That yawn came from none other than Emma Sano, who had just woken up from her nap.

She rubbed the sleep from her eyes, courtesy of her slumber, and opened her flip-phone to check what time it was.

7:30PM

After checking the time, her eyes then gazed over to her phone's wallpaper.

It was a picture of her, Draken and Mikey, the three of them looking particular happy.

Even though she was fond of the picture, she couldn't help the tiny feeling of anger she had when looking at Draken, who was right at the center.

She was feeling bitter to the extent that she even went as far as to remove the picture and restore the phone's original wallpaper.

She sighed, and was about to leave the room and get a snack when she was interrupted by her phone ringing.

She looked at it with a puzzled expression.

"Hm? A phone call? Who'd be calling me at this hour?" She wondered out loud.

She answered the phone and put it towards her ear before she talked.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Uhhh, hello? Emma?" A voice asked on her phone.

Immediately, the confusion she had turned into surprised happiness as she realized the person who called her was none other than her new friend, Takemichi Hanagaki.

She remembered giving him her phone number after they met at the park.

"Hanagaki! You actually called back!" She exclaimed happily.

"Y-Yeah of course!" He replied, "I'm a man of my word. Plus, I had to make sure the number you gave me was legit." He said sheepishly.

"That's good. I'm glad you called." She said, "So how are you? Did you get home?" She asked.

"Yeah. Everything at Toman was settled so I headed on home. I made sure to call you as soon as I got here." He answered. "What about you? Did you get home safe?"

"Well duh. If I didn't how would I even be talking to you right now?" She asked with faux sarcasm.

"O-Oh.... uhhh y-yeah... you're right..." He said nervously.

She giggled before responding, "Relax dude. I'm just messing with you." She said playfully.

"Oh." He chuckled before continuing, "You kinda had me worried for a second there." He admitted.

She simply giggled at his tone.

"So. W-We're still on for our hangout tomorrow right?" He asked hopefully.

"Of course we are!" She confirmed, "I honestly can't wait to see you tomorrow. I can finally get to know the  oh-so talked about 'Takemitchy' on a personal level. " She teased.

She heard him laugh and reply, "Cut that out now will ya?"

"And besides..." She started, "I still kinda owe you for cheering me up earlier."

"What? No, y-you don't owe me anything!" He stated, "I was just trying to help you ou-"

"No Hanagaki." She insisted firmly, "I definitely owe you this. Plus, it'd totally be a bitch move of me to lead you on after what you did for me." She smiled.

He was silent for a moment before he let out a chuckle, "Well, I guess you are right about that, heh heh."

She was about to speak again before she heard a knock on her door.