Lost My Crush...

Emma Sano was currently frozen in place as she stared at the figure on her doorstep.

Now, there were many people she could've expected to knock on her door.

It could've been Mikey, it could've been one of his friends, it could've been Takemichi... Hell, it could've been her flippin' mother!

And yet, the person who popped up to her home all of sudden just had to be none other than Ken Ryuguuji...

A.K.A. The LAST person she wanted to see right now.

Snapping herself out of her stupor, she tried to adopt a more serious expression, though her eyes were narrowed, and her brows were a bit furrowed.

"What're you doing here?" She asked, trying to hold back the bitterness inside her.

She was still pretty mad about that incident... And seeing him in person after so long was making it difficult for her not to act on those emotions.

"I uh... I came here to see you." The teen named Ken, known as Draken, answered, "I tried calling you ye-"

"What do you want?" She interrupted rather rudely.

Draken winced a bit at the tone of her voice when she had cut him off.

He could tell that she was still pissed off at him and was probably holding back the urge to shut the door in his face. Although it kinda stung, he knew exactly why...

"Listen..." The taller teen started, "I get that you probably don't want to see me right now... But there's something I really need to tell you..." He told her.

"And what could that possibly be?" Emma questioned, her patience slowly wearing thin.

"It's something important..." He replied, "Could you just... Let me in so I can tell you... Please?" He pleaded, hoping she wouldn't blow him off.

The blonde girl stared at him for awhile.

She honestly just wanted to tell him to get lost and leave her alone. However, if she did listen to what he had to say, then maybe she could get him to leave quicker.

Though, she was annoyed that the time she had to see him was way before she was even ready to SEE let alone SPEAK to him.

She sighed in frustration before she finally gave her answer.

"Fine..." The girl relented, "Let's go to my room..." She instructed the taller teen before heading back inside.

Draken let out a sound of relief as he followed Emma inside of the Sano house.

Even though he's been here plenty of times, this is the only time he had felt a bit anxious when coming.

The two had finally arrived at Emma's room and he entered before she closed the door behind her.

She sat on her bed while Draken took a seat on the chair near her desk.

Sat down, the two faced each other, and that's when Emma crossed her arms and spoke up.

"Now that we're here, tell me what you want, Draken." She demanded, not even hiding the disdain in her voice at that last part.

The tone in her voice was making his anxiousness grow a bit, and he knew he should probably be careful with what he was about to say.

"*Sigh*Okay..." The teen started, "There are two things I wanna tell you." He informed.

"Go on." Emma ordered.

"Well... First and foremost. I just wanna say that I apologize for how I acted towards you 3 days ago..." He revealed.

Emma eyes blinked in acknowledgement.