Karaoke Fun!

"Woohooooo! Faster! Faster!" Emma shouted as she continued to hold Takemichi from behind.

"Alright! Hold on!" Takemichi said with a grin as he sped up.

The two were currently on Takemichi's bike, speeding on a road.

Takemichi had arrived at the same spot he and Emma met up at last time on his green bike.

Draken had bought him a new one awhile ago as an apology for wrecking his stuff during his quarrel with Mikey.

Takemichi was going to park it at the park, but Emma gave the idea that he should take her out for a ride on it.

He didn't think it was necessary, and declined at first. Unfortunately, Emma pulled out her trump card, her puppy dog eyes, and persuaded the boy into taking the bike out for a spin, much to his chagrin.

They were now encountering a certain hill, and were about to descend on it.

"Alright Emma, you might wanna hold on in 3.... 2.... NOW!" He said as they sped down the hill.

"Wooooooooo!!!" The girl cheered as she and her friend went down the hill at great speeds.

They eventually reached the end of the hill and rode back up.

"That was so awesome, Takemichi!" Emma exclaimed, "I had no idea you could ride a bike that well!"

The blonde rubbed his head sheepishly, "Yeah well, I used to like riding my bike around town all the time. I guess I never grew out of it." He admitted.

"We definitely have to do that again sometime!" She cheered.

"Yeah..... I dunno about that...." He muttered underneath his breath.

"Well, let's go and park this thing, then we can finally start our day!" He grinned at her.

She agreed and they both left, to go to the park.

....

"Uhhhhh Emma..... why did you bring us here.....?" Takemichi nervously asked as he stared at the place they were standing in front of.

She turned to him happily, "Because I thought it would be fun if we did karaoke!" She exclaimed.

The two were standing in front of the entrance to a karaoke bar in town.

Emma had been wanting to do karaoke with him since yesterday, and she was excited to finally do it with him!

Takemichi on the other hand, was a pretty different story.....

He wasn't too thrilled on the idea of singing in front of a bunch of people... in fact, it kind of scared him to be honest....

"What are we waiting for?" Emma said, grabbing her friend's hand, "C'mon, let's go in!" She cheered.

"W-W-Wait, hold on a sec!" Takemichi exclaimed as she dragged him in. His protests, of course, fell on deaf ears.

The two were now inside the bar and they were met with the people inside the bar, the bartender, and of course, the karaoke machine and the stage in the middle.

The stage was currently unoccupied, meaning anybody could go up and sing right there.

"Oooooh, I can't wait to go up and sing!" Emma said with delight.