Prelude

Once, I don't know who I am. But truly says, God has the million reason to continue living. I may have the imperfect decision in my life, but in the end of the day I found way to continue breathing. I met various people who made my life worth changing. Those individual really helped me to realize the worth of every aspect. It was not like I've been in most horrible situation. In fact, it was something with my narrow perception and beliefs, which holding me from manifesting my own personality.

One thing, I realized that life changing experiences doesn't just occur in a probable situation. Sometimes more profound in worst, and when you were experiencing the excruciating pain of being broken. How many times you want to cry but 'twas no use at all. Life never count happy memories alone, it also counts the sad one, which you often realized the good things.

Yeah, it was painful but nevertheless I knew the tribute of those painful memories. It taught me what is the word brave. How to be brave? And being brave is bearing all pains and have plan to stand and keep going. Being brave is somewhat standing firm with what you believe and never be ashamed to demonstrate, whether the one you value so much, will soon turn him/her back afterward.

Take the risk and don't be scared. Be steadfast and don't ever lose hope. Because the things I learned yesterday, became my inspiration in looking forward tomorrow.

- Sophia Blaire Imperial –

NAPANGITI ako ng matapos ko ang isinusulat ko. Well, just a part of my collection. Ngayon ko lang ito sinimulan dahil wala akong magawa. I look outside the glass wall of my favorite café – Royale Café, people are busy with their own life. Going to and fro, that's how the world works. Kung hindi ko ba sila nakilala? Katulad din ba ako ng mga taong nasa paligid ko? Siguro. Marami naman kasing pwedeng pagpilian at hindi ko din masabi kung ano ang posibleng piliin ko – if it happened in different way, I don't see myself in possibilities. Minsan kasi madali lang sabihin kapag wala ka pa sa mismong sitwasyon pero kapag nandoon ka na parang uurong nalang ang dila mo still you don't have guts to do what you think is right.

I can't help but smile, when I hear the familiar soothing voice which I won't feel tired hearing it all over again. The voice which taught me how to fight and risk for something I love to do.

"Babe. . ."