𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"P-Pescecane," I stammered over the foreign word giggling and hiding my face from embarrassment

"P-Pescecane," I stammered over the foreign word giggling and hiding my face from embarrassment. Niccolo and I were on our third date. This one being at the aquarium. He got it rented out for us. It's so beautiful. The sharks, the fishes, the luminescent lights, everything! It was all so much scenery to take in.

"No bambina pescecane." He responded slower for me. He was doing everything in his power to get me to pronounce shark in Italian. I was failing miserably.

"Pescecane." I said finally smiling. His smile grew. "Yes! See I told you, you're a natural cara. One day you'll know Italian. Fluently." He reassures smiling at me. I feel like such a silly school girl. Blushing and fan girling. He pulled me closer towering over me. Keeping his gaze on me. I took in his cologne grabbing at the hem of his black turtleneck shirt wrapping my arms around him. He rested his hands on my lower back.

I Only Have Eyes For You could be heard playing on the radio above us. "Uh-oh," he smiled at me. I stepped back knowing he wanted to dance. I shook my head immediately feeling him pull me closer. I ultimately gave in, letting him sway us to the music. I relaxed and rested my head on his chest.

"Ich liebe dich am meisten." I looked up at him furrowing my brows. "That's not Italian is it?" He shook his head still swaying us, keeping that same intoxicating gaze on me. "It's German."

"What'd you say?" Our swaying slowed before ultimately coming to a halt. "I love you the most." He'd never told me this before. My heart sank at such words. I was usually always shy around him, but something in me is burning, some thing that I was feeling for such a long time.

That feeling is love.

I love him. I smashed my lips on his. Our lips moving in sync. This kiss felt different from the other ones. It was slow and so passionate. Something in me was burning. I ended the kiss needing air.

"I love you." I finally revealed.

"AMARA, WE NEED TO TALK," I heard Niccolo say in the doorway as I sat at the vanity removing my makeup. "About what?" Turning my chair around to face him.

"Damiano. My father thinks it's best he has an induction into society." I inhaled. I knew where this was going. His father wanted to announce Damiano as the new heir. Something about this felt so wrong. I feared for my boy once he was of age.

"That's it?" I wanted nothing more but to go back to me and Damien's little secret life.

"That's it." Nico walked into the room closing the door. "No that's not it. I miss you, I miss us. You waking up next to me, I miss telling you how beautiful you are, I miss your essence, you're everything." Nico said walking back over to me standing above, as I still sat at the vanity.

"I miss you too. But that doesn't excuse the fact you took me from my home. My very safe and peaceful home at that." I spoke looking down.

He bent down putting his hands on my knees. "I want you to know I will do everything to protect you and Damien. I love you and Damiano so so much. Soon you will realize what I did was for you. I just—I just struggled so much with you gone. I was so broken after Molina, I'm still broken. I had no one to confide in no one. You're my confidant always have been always will be. I missed out on so much with you. Our son was born and I wasn't there. I let you down Amara. I kept you in the dark about everything about what I do, what my family is, what my family stands for and for that I'm sorry. I wasn't man enough to tell you the truth, because I figured that you wouldn't love me the same, but because of my lies and me thinking that you would stay no matter what caused you to leave." He was on his knees crying on my robe. I couldn't help but feel so much emotion. He was so broken.

I could feel his pain.

I then knew I had no idea what I was going to do. And there it was, the tears brimming my eyes. We were both crying.

"Look at me bambina," Nico put his finger under my chin bringing it down. My gaze fell on-him. His loose curly hair disheveled. His cheeks and nose lightly soft pink from his cries. I always got lost into his eyes, they were the most scariest and beautiful eyes I'd ever encountered.

"Come here." He spoke up grabbing my hand for me to stand up. I took my hand in his as he led me to the bed.

He inched closer, our bodies heat practically radiating off of each other. He cupped my face staring into my eyes, stepping back looking down at my body covered by my robe. He pulled at the string. My robe coming undone exposing my skin that was fairly covered by the baby blue lace set.

"These are beautiful bambina," he traced the stretch marks on my hips. I hated how my body reacted. That same burning, feeling that strong feel of passion, feigning to be released.

"Così fottutamente bello," he repeated. [so fucking beautiful]

His kiss was soft on my lips. He continued peppering small, soft kisses down my body to my core. "Bella figa." He rasped out kissing my hot core through my lace panties, while keeping eye contact. [pretty pussy]

I moaned feeling my liquid come out waiting in anticipation.

I felt him pulling at my panties, sliding them off while pushing me back on the bed. I closed my eyes feeling self conscious. My body wasn't as it was before it was different.

"Open your eyes bellissima."

I opened my eyes watching him kiss my folds while still keeping eye contact. I moaned feeling the longed unfamiliar pleasure rush back to me. He opened my folds more finally letting his tongue roam around. I moaned again while moving my hips slowly. He stuck two fingers in slowly while still sucking on my clit. I grabbed at his hair feeling a knot start to form in the lower part of my stomach. I moaned out tightening my grip on his hair once more feeling my legs start to shake.

"Cum per me così posso leccare tutta quella dolcezza." Niccolo pumped his fingers in me. [cum for me so I can lick up all your sweetness]

I felt my climax finally reach and let my juices come out while moaning his name in ecstasy. He stood up looking down at me. Tugging for his bottoms feeling him push me softly back down on the bed kissing my forehead.

"Voglio solo farti piacere." he buttoned up his shirt, fixing at his pants. [I only want to please you]

I nodded trying to fight off my sleepiness, he chuckled in response and leaned over me. "Go to sleep bambina." He said once more than kissing me. He slipped my panties back on.

"Stay with me Nico." I could only muster up to say before he walked away.

"I will."