Shadow The Werehog

BIO.

After getting bitten by Sonic during a battle with the Dark Gaia Spawn, Shadow now bares the werehog curse too.

He was originally self conscious about his new form, and was furious with Sonic for giving him the curse, but he's gotten used to it, and is actually fascinated by the newfound power he posseses.

Although he loses his speed, his chaos energy actually becomes stronger, his previous chaos abilities (Example: Chaos Control, and Chaos Spear.) become a lot more powerful, and he even acquires some new ones.

He becomes a lot stronger in this form than he is in his normal form. (Which is scary, considering Shadow is already pretty strong in his normal form.)

His pitch black fur allows him to blend into the darkness, and sneak up on his enemies.

His fur may look very sharp, but in reality, it's actually super soft. (Like seriously, you could fall asleep on his chest fur alone.)

Much like Sonic, Shadow acquires an enhanced sense of smell and hearing, as well as the signature, stretchy arms that werehogs, and the Dark Gaia Spawn possess.

And much like Sonic as well, Shadow too acquires some canine behavior, he.. still hasn't got used to that yet, and will glare at anyone who points it out.