Chapter 9

*At Shadolene's lair*

*We see Kylie Dear laying on the ground, unconscious, she has a bruise on her forehead from the fall she took when she passed out*

Shadolene: Finally... Finally... *She sighs in relief* It's been too long..but now...

*Shadolene walks towards Kylie, and gently places her hands on her face*

Shadolene: I finally have you back...

*A sinister smile appears on Shadolene's face, her body start to emit a purplish aura, when suddenly, a loud screeching sound is heard*

*The aura around Shadolene fades, and she turns towards the source of the screeching*

*She sees one of the Dark Gaia Spawn rushing towards her*

Shadolene: *She growls in frustration* What is it!? Can't you see I'm busy!?

*The minion points to the left*

*They see that the cage that was containing Tails, Amy, and Blaze is open and empty*

*A look of shock and anger appears on Shadolene's face*

Shadolene: What?.... There is no way that...! *She starts breathing heavily*

*Shadolene screams in rage, a dark aura surrounds her*

Shadolene: Perfect!! Now those imbeciles are gonna tell those mutts and their friends where our location is!!

*The minion cowers in fear*

*Shadolene growls in rage, but she suddenly calms down, her aura starts to fade*

Shadolene: Wait...

*The minion looks up at Shadolene*

*Shadolene suddenly smiles, and giggles sinisterly* 

Shadolene: Let them come..

*The minion screeches in shock, and starts screeching in protest*

Shadolene: Zip it you fool! Those morons won't stand a chance against us, with my army of Dark Gaia Spawn, all that'll be left of them is dirt and ashes..!

*The minion reluctantly nods at her*

*Suddenly, the sound of growling is heard*

*A bunch of hot pink, glowing eyes appear*

Shadolene: We will not go out so easily...!

*Shadolene chuckles sinisterly*