seven minutes too long (Harry Styles)

A special Fic for my bestie babe, I apologize if it's bad, I haven't written straight smut in years💀💀💀

Enjoy!

•••

"Guys gather 'round gather 'round!" I heard Danny say.

"Come on Harry! " I said grabbing my friend's arm and pulling him towards the forming circle of kids.

"I'm comin' jeez" he said as he grabbed his drink quickly before he got too far from the table.

"Who wants to play Seven Minutes in heaven!"

Everyone cheered and a bright idea came to my mind

This was my chance to get my mind off of Harry and I was jumping at it.

Some backstory, I have had a crush in my best friend Harry for a while now, probably since our 1st year when we met at orientation, but I could never bring myself to tell him.

I mean, I don't wanna ruin our friendship, so I just keep my feelings hidden.

"Let's do it Haz" I said grabbing 2 pieces of paper from Danny for me and Harry.

He looked unsure as I handed him the small piece of paper.

"I don't know y/n..." He started

"Come on! For one night, and one night only, we should have ourselves a little bit of fun. We've been studying our asses off all term" I said writing my name down.

"Okay you're right I guess" he said smiling and writing his name down.

We both put our names in the hat and I felt excitement buzz through my body.

Hey I wouldn't be mad if me and Harry got each other is all I'm saying...

Once everyone out their name in the hat Danny held out, he shook it up and mixed the names up.

"Okay first person up iiiiiiiis....Y/n!" He said reading the piece if paper and looking up at me

"Already!?" I said with my eyes widened.

"You asked for it" Harry smirked.

"True I guess" I shrugged.

"And the lucky person going in the closet with her iiiiiis.....Dylan!" He said.

I felt my hear sink a little over the fact that it wasn't Harry but I looked over at Dylan who had his hand on his neck blushing furiously.

I smiled. It helps that he's actually cute. We both made our way to the closet, a chorus of ooos and ahhhs behind us.

I turned to look at Harry and noticed an unreadable expression on his face but I didn't think too much of it.

We went Into the closet and closed it behind us

"Okay guys, starting the 7 minuuutes..now!" Danny said and everyone cheered.

We were squished into the tiny closet to get her in the dark for a little bit before I heard Dylan speak.

"Uhhh we don't have to kiss if you don't want to?" He said unsure.

Consent is so hot.

"No we definitely should" I said before pressing my lips into his.

He went stiff with surprise before he closed his eyes and reciprocated the kiss.

His arms wrapped around my waist and I sighed into the kiss

Damn he was actually a good kisser, but all I could think about was Harry

I deepened the kiss and I opened my mouth, starting to breathe heavily as I felt his tongue snake into my mouth.