Truth Or Dare?- Pt.2 (Hailee Steinfeld)

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes as I felt Hailee's hand on my face, her thumb rubbing my cheek.

"Good morning baby" I said kissing her on the nose causing her to smile widely.

"Oh I can definitely get used to that" she said, giggling.

I kissed her lips passionately and I now became aware that we were both naked under the sheets.

I kissed her hungrily, remembering last nights events and pulled her bare skin up against mine.

"Woah easy there tiger, we have a show to preform today." She said pulling away breathlessly making me whine.

She got out of bed and I admired her bare back and ass as she pulled a robe on. From the hotel.

"Awww I loved the view" I whined teasingly.

"Yeah I bet you did" she said smiling and looking over her shoulder before going to shower.

I laid in the bed and stared at the ceiling of out hotel room while listening to Hailee sing In the shower.

I smiled

"How did I get so lucky?" I sighed.

I got up from the bed and stretched, suddenly getting a mischievous idea.

I opened the bathroom door and closed it behind me.

"Let me join you baby" I said opening the shower curtain and getting in the shower with Hailee.

She giggled and kissed me while closing the curtain with her hand as the other one wrapped around my body.

•••

"I KNEW IT." Ember shouted as we were stretching to warm up.

"Ember if you don't shutcho ass up" I said death glaring at her.

"Okay okay sorry, but I told you y'all would fuck" she said smirking.

"Yeah, yeah" I said rolling my eyes.

"Dude sex last night AND Shower sex this morning?? phew, you really won. " ember said getting up after stretching and shaking her limbs out.

I smiled "yeah, I did" getting up as well.

"Alright guys let's do this!" Hailee said walking on stage to greet us in her performance outfit, all ready with her makeup and hair done.

I marveled at her beauty and she winked at me causing me to shoot her a goofy smile.

Ember caught the intersection and slapped my arm and silently yelled.

I rolled my eyes and took my position on stage behind Hailee.

We went through omw soundcheck run through and then it was time for the people to start coming.

We headed off stage before the people arrived so we could chill before we had to preform.

I sat on the couch in the room in the venue they had for dancers. I played a game on my phone mindlessly until I heard a knock on the door causing me to look up.

"Hey" Hailee said standing in the doorway.

"Hey" I said smiling.

"Where is everybody?" She said looking around the empty room.

"Oh they went to hang in the green room." I said putting my phone away to focus on Hailee.

"Oh so we're alone?" Hailee said smirking and walking slowly into the room towards me.