➼ Ladies Rocks 2.

"Even I am getting frustrated Jyesht," whispered Nakula, as he watched the screen with a bored look. Though he had been impressed when that girl, Sanchali had fought against those goons without weapons.

Bheem grumbled, "Jyesht, Why are we still sitting here then?"

"Both of you shut up!" Yuddhisthira gave a stern glare, "Focus on the screen."

"Badi didi!!" Kirti came running the moment Sanchali and Sonakshi came inside, "Finally you're here!"

"Am I invisible, Choti?" said Sonakshi with a hand on her hip and raised eyebrows.

"No no no!" said Kirti, looking around frantically for some help from her sisters. Sanchali had disappeared to change the moment she could while the other got themselves busy in something or the other.

"Well? Why are you silent Choti?"

"Sona Di! My most favourite didi," said Kirti as she wrapped her arms around her sister's arm, "Why would I forget you? You know, Archi Di bought various delicious goodies for us to eat. We should start them, don't you think!?"

"Bhratashri," teased Nakula, "Why haven't you told us about your long lost twin sister?!"

Bheem lunged to hit him, while he expertly hid behind Sahadeva.

"You idiot!" Sonakshi threw a pillow at her, "Foodie no 1! Can't you think off anything other than food?"

The males chuckled or laughed at their antics, all of them were still confused about the reason they were watching them.

"When the food is just waiting to be eaten?" Kirti said already daydreaming about the chaat her sister has bought, "Nope! Come on, come on, come on!!!"

Anjali laughed, as she gestured at Sonakshi, "Go and change while we bring the plates."

By the time Sonakshi and Sanchali came down, the sisters have started arguing on their favourite topic of discussion - Mythology and Epics.

"Both the epics have heartbreaks," said Sonakshi, as she sat down in between Ragini and Kirti, the ever arguing twins, "Stop fighting about it."

"Surely one of the two is better?" said Kirti with a pout.

Sanchali pulled her nose with a warm smile, "Choti, none of them are better because both are the best. They have their own sets of stories to tell."

"What's today's topic anyway?" asked Sonakshi, as she took a sip of her tea. 

"Pandavas and Kauravas," said Anjali, looking far too amused as she glanced amongst her sister. Sanchali gave them a fond look, simply watching them discuss.

The actual Pandavas and the lone Kaurava sat up straight, glancing at each other with wide - eyes. 

"They're going to talk about us?" murmured Duryodhana with astonished eyes.

Mahamaya nodded, hiding her amused smile, "You all are a hot topic for them discuss. Much better than those repetitive soap operas anyway."

"What!?" asked an unnerved Arjuna while Mahamaya waved them off, "Watch. We can discuss later."

"If we are talking about them," said Archita, munching on a potato chip, "Then two names comes in mind."

Ragini responded, "Vasusena and Ashwathama."

"Me?" blinked Ashwathama, while everyone looked between the screen and their friend bewildered and interested.

"Who is Vasusena?" asked Duryodhana, on the other hand, looking fairly suspicious.