➼ Deviousness.

Hastinapura - In the Heart of a Forest (same time as the celebration night)  

Krishna and Balrama huffed when their children nearly rushed in their arms. Devika, Valandhara, Ragini, Vijaya watched with a soft smile. 

"Putrio?" 

The watching girls eyes widened as Sudarshana and Panchajanya took human forms - their fathers. Shatrughna had been the avatar of Sudarshana Chakra - the divine discuss representing the wheel of time while Bharat had been the avatar of the divine symbol of dharma, the conch held by MahaVishnu, Panchajanya. 

As they all cradled their children close, Krishna asked, his eyes holding the same serenity he displayed as Rama, "Sanchali? How is she? What about Luv? Kush, had your sister survived the journey through time? She had taken the most of the side-effects on herself."

"She is healing," said Kush with a grimace, "Pitashri, her body is weak. It is not capable to take the otherworldly qualities and radiance of her soul. She cannot use her divine knowledge for it will put a strain on her weakened body which just as may result in her untimely death, again. But you already know this, don't you?"

Krishna nodded with a sad  helpless smile, " I know, my son. You are well aware of you sister's temperament. Sanchali would need her rest now. She had sacrificed so much."

Balrama chuckled, "It is still so astonishing to see you as a protective Father, Prabhu."

"The world had seen me at my worst and my best, SheeshNag," replied Krishna, "For my wife and my children there is rarely anything that I can't do." He turned towards a watching Luv, "How is you elder brother? How is my Luv?" 

"Jyesht is adjusting well," Kush said with a small smile, "He is grumbling though but I think he understands that he needs to take over. Jyeshtha can't take too much stress after all." Sonakshi added, remembering her eldest brother's astonished expression, "And Didi says that he won't get the throne until he marries."

Everyone laughed at that. 

"Sanchi is the only one who would have survived the effects of passage of time," said Panchajanya, "I am glad she is well. Perhaps I should check-in with her once if you allow me Prabhu."

"You do not need my permission, Panchajanya," said a loving Krishna, "Sanchi is your daughter as much as she is mine."

"Pitashri," asked Vijaya turning inquisitive eyes at Sudarshana, "Why couldn't the effects of travel through time be distrusted to everyone of us equally? This way Badi didi wouldn't have been effected!"

"If it was possible, my darling child, I would have done that. But Sanchali had the mental and the spiritual fortitude required to go through and survive the process. She had accumulated great spiritual power from the time when Mata Lakshmi was abducted as Sita. All her adversity had granted her a wealth of spirituality, the radiance of which her body of Kaliyuga is trying hard to sustain."

Krishna, Balrama, Sudarshana and Panchajanya exchanged a grim look unknown to their children. 

"Is that why every single one of the Devas goes through several trials?" Ragini's insightful question to her father's answer surprised them. 

Krishna nodded as he placed a caring hand on her head as Ragini turned beaming eyes at him, "A very good question, Ragini. You're correct. Compared to Mortals, Animals, Asuras, Daityas, Gandharvas or Yakshas,  the only immortals are the Devas. There is a reason behind it. Devas are born with a higher affinity for spirituality and spirituality can only be increased through trials and hardships. DevaAsur Sangram or even the various conflicts and the controversies written through out time have been nothing but methods to gain more spirituality."