Ch. 13 A Bad Idea (Pure smut)

Albedo cut the vines holding his friend above the ground. Each vine slipped away from Aether's arms and legs, dropping him from the tree. To avoid his friend from getting hurt, Albedo held out an arm to cushion the fall. With such a precarious position, Aether dropped very close to Albedo, his hip leaning against the other man's, and his hands placed on Albedo's chest. Their faces were close together, sharing breaths, noses nearly touching. Just a few inches closer and their lips would touch. Amber eyes locked with blue, before they knew who was moving their lips were pressed together. 

Without thinking of the consequences, Albedo pressed Aether up against the tree, his hand splayed out on the shorter man's stomach. Aether gasped at the feel of cold fingers against his stomach. He leaned away from Albedo, only far enough to part their lips, their noses were still touching.

"Is this a good idea?" Aether huffed, his eyes locked on Albedo's kiss swollen lips.

"No"

With that Albedo pressed his lips firmly against Aether again. His tongue ran along the bottom of Aether's tongue, asking for entrance. Aether parted his lips and Albedo dove in, his tongue glided along Aether's, making deliciously loud sounds. Aether let out a quiet moan, his pants becoming tented with his erection. Albedo's hands groped around, pushing Aether's crop top higher up to reveal pink nipples, hardened by arousal. He lowered his body, kissing down Aether's neck, across his chest, and towards his nipples. The alchemist pressed his tongue against a hard nub, eliciting a loud moan from Aether. He decided he would experiment with that later and dropped fully to his knees. 

"Fuck- are you sure?" Aether asked, his breaths coming in heaves. His cheeks were flushed with arousal. Without answering, Albedo pressed a palm against the other man's erection. Aether muffled a moan, biting his own hand to do so. 

Albedo tugged at Aether's waistband, lowering both his pants and boxers at the same time. A pink cock was revealed, average in look. Albedo didn't care, he thought everything about Aether was extraordinary. He huffed a breath on the tip of Aether's cock, making the man above him squirm with anticipation. Finally, Albedo swallowed down Aether's cock, allowing it to press against the back of his throat without gagging. Aether gasped at the wet warmth surrounding his penis, just looking at Albedo like that was enough to make him moan. The alchemist began to suck gently, causing Aether to grab a fistful of hair. With a grin, Albedo licked the underside of Aether's cock and began to bob his head up and down. Aether was panting, trying his best not to pull Albedo's hair. 

Saliva was dripping down the side of Albedo's mouth. Aether's cock was coated in both precum and saliva. The taste was bitter on Albedo's tongue but he didn't mind. He pulled back a bit and swiped his tongue along the other man's slit. Albedo groaned, his pants feeling tight with how hard he was. He stuck a hand down his pants and swiped a thumb over the head of his own penis. He began getting himself off as he sucked Aether's cock. The other man was gasping and writhing around, getting closer and closer to climax. Albedo swallowed around the cock in his mouth, and a loud moan came from Aether. The only warning Albedo got was a soft tug before Aether was coming into his mouth. He swallowed as much as he could, but some dribbled down the side of his mouth. Albedo gave himself a few more pulls before he was coming as well, mouth opened in ecstasy. 

After a few seconds of bliss, Aether came to his senses and looked down at Albedo. He wiped at the come on his face with his thumb, dragging it into Albedo's mouth. The alchemist happily sucked the rest of the come off Aether's thumb. They looked at each other, both breathing heavily. Aether looked away, face flushing in embarrassment. Albedo pulled up Aether's pants and boxers as he stood. He pressed a gentle kiss against Aether's cheek and sighed.

AN: Fun fact, I am aroace, never wrote smut before, and don't really know why I wrote this. At all. Yes I know it's rushed, so is everything I write. Oh mah gawd Albedo's a cheater.