~Hard working~

Thank you Rosadiaz_ismywife ! sorry it took so long, but i hope you enjoy!

Sick chubby!fem reader x luisa! (I dont really know how to write for chubby readers cause i dont really use words to describe your body so im gonna try my best!)

Word count: 913

You were hurring around the town, trying your best to just try and get your chores done. At the begining of the day you knew you didn't feel right. You were so stuffy and tired. You just wanted to sleep but you were hard working and you knew you had shit to do today and you were gonna get it done if it was the last thing you do. 

"Can you please help me with taking care of these?" 

"after that can you help me with these?" 

The chores were piling up. all the stress ended up giving you a migrine on top of you feeling like absoulte garbage. Right before you could even try to start another task, you felt 2 large arms wrap around your hips. 

"Amor, i'm sorry but i need to get back to work, i have a lot on my plate already" You said, your voice sounded stuffy. She could tell you probably didn't feel well. With one big swoop, you were off the ground and in her arms. 

"Ah! Luisa put me down, I have stuff to do today!" you yelped, her words meant nothing to her. she just wanted you to go and get some rest. 

"Luisaaaaaa please put me down." You begged. Once again she didn't listen, so you restored to playing dirty. 

you slowly got closer to her ear and whispered the most dirty things you could think of she finally stopped walking and just stood there with her face red, that gave you enough time to hurry out of her arms and run as fast as you could to go and get those chores done, you coughed a little as you ran but you refused to stop.

"H-Hey! thats not fair!" Luisa yelled from behind you. 

"Too late, im gonna get my work done if its the last thing ill do!" 

"(Y/N) your sick, get back here!" she yelled as she began to chase after you. The townsfolk heard all of it, and they gladly moved out of the way for Luisa. 
"TRAITORS" you yelled at them

not long after she caught you. "ughhhhh i just need to get my work doneee." you whined, struggling to get out of her grasp again. "Amor no, you need to rest. Your sick for gods sake. I dont want you to exhaust yourself when your already not feeling well." 

You finally gave in, letting her take you back to her room and stop you from getting your chores done. You got to her room and she set you down on her bed, a soft thud accompanied you with soft warm blankets. 

"Stay right here, im gonna go get you some soup." Luisa spoke softly, as she walked out of the door. It's go time. 

You struggled to get out of the beds grasp but you made it out and you hurried out of the room, but when you got to the stairs, the casita refused to let you go down them. 

"Let me go please!"  you whisper yelled at the house, "I just wanna get my work done" 

The casita stayed stong, not letting you go no matter what. You were about to hurry back to her room but it was too late. 

"(Y/N)? what are you doing out of bed? i thought i told you to stay in bed." Luisa stared at you with a smug look on her face. One hand on her hips the other with a small bowl of soup.  "Heyyyy its the best girlfriend in the world Luisaa, can i just take the soup and go? I don't wanna dissapoint the townsfolk y'know? hehe" you tried to sneak past her as you did fingerguns but of course the casita said no to that one. 

"Come on casita work with me!" you whisper yelled.

"Thanks for the compliments but im sorry your not gonna work for the rest of the day. I dont make the rules, the casita does" she said, looking you in the eyes. "But likeee, i had so much stuff to doooo" you whined, it didn't really fase Luisa. "Well they can do it themselves, you need to rest. You are obviously holding back a cough right now" 

She was right but you didn't want her to be right, so you held the cough in. "Princesa, you need to cough. Sometimes your a little too stubborn." Without warning she patted you on the back making you cough. 

"im not that stubborn!" you yelled, basically pouting. "You literally just went out of your way to get out of bed while sick. you a little stubborn" She chuckled. "Hmph. Fine maybe a little, but i still need to get my work done." 

"thats enough outta you. You need to rest. and drink the soup before it gets cold!" a voice said behind you. It was Julieta, a stern look on her face. "Ugh fine, but only because i dont wanna get  scolded."  

You finally got back into her bed, and drank her julieta's soup, you felt better, but still Luisa made you spend the rest of the day in bed. But it was worthwhile because you got to cuddle with you dork girlfriend until you both fell asleep 

:)