~Its Rude to Stare~

Thanks to L0reth
For requesting this uhm- i totally dont know you irl (other people cyberfaenatic and GlitraHasConsumedMe )

This is a part 2 of "Someone new?" and so its a Fem! (AFAB) reader x Luisa, and as request its a smut ;) (Obvious TW for sexual acts and maybe some misogyny)

Word count: 2358

~(Y/N) Pov~

After the incident with c/p, me and luisa have been getting closer and ive become more bold with the fact that i do not like this guy. Luisa has noticed it too, shes been trying to go out of her comfort zone and ive never been more proud of her.

I even heard her say no to someone once they asked Luisa to do something, she had a lot on her plate and i almosted cried i was so proud.

Well i would have if c/p hadn't shown up to ruin the mood.

"Hey there (Y/N)~ you look really nice today." he spoke so annoyingly slow, he looked liked he smelt like axe body spray. "Hey c/p" i said bluntly, still lookimg at Luisa, she was all i wanted to focus on.

She looked over, and winked. I felt a rush of heat rise up to my face. C/p of course noticed and looked at Luisa in confusion. "Who are you looking at?" he questioned, i didn't wanna answer knowing this dude was most likely homophobic.

I think Luisa has a sixth sense to always know when i feel uncomfortable in a situation, cause she swooped in like a angel from heaven.

"Luisa! hey, how are you?" i spoke quickly, i thought it was pretty obvious i was nervous, but or course c/p didn't notice. I think Luisa had enough of him cause she laid it on thick with the flirting.

"Hey, Amor~ i'm great now that you're here~" she didn't break eye contact once.

You could cut the tenstion with a knife.

All i could do was stutter, i couldnt say a word.

"Uhm, what the hell. I've been working my ass off to try and get her and the 'sTroNg' and 'iNdePEndeNT' woman just walks up and takes her. I knew there was a reason i didn't like you, your too strong for a woman. Like who wants a girl stronger than-"

Before he could finish talking i punched him sqaure in the nose. I think i broke it-

He cried like a little bitch.

He fell to the ground. He looked up at me, tears flooding in his ugly eyes.
"Run off before i make sure you cant have kids, its not like anyone wants to fuck you anyway"

He began to run away, i looked back at Luisa. She was just kinda standing there in shock.
"Amor are you alright?" i said, reaching up to her face and slowing rubbing my thumb back and forth. "Holy mother of god" She whispered under her breath. "I-I should get back to work" she nervously chuckles.

"Oh, alright ill let you work, love you~" i say as i leave a peck on her soft cheek. I watched as her face quickly heated up, she was flustered big time. "LOve you too-" she said, he voice cracking before she hurried off to do some chores.