。1.2 。

-"Then yes, please

-
"Then yes, please."
-

"Tasha. Tasha." Nova whispered softly, gently shaking the red head who was still fast asleep and her eyebrows furrowed.

"Hm." Natasha hummed, eyes still closed.

"I gotta go to work but there's pancakes on the table." Nova mumbled and she smiled a little, cracking one eye open.

"Thanks." Natasha smiled, leaning up to peck her lips. "Love you."

"Love you too, doll face." Nova grinned, leaving the bedroom and closing the door behind her as she made her way downstairs and grabbed the tub of left over pancakes.

Leaving the house, Nova locked the door behind her, leather jacket wrapped around her tightly over the black mesh t-shirt she was in, jeans on her bottom half with thick boots. From there, she made her way to the Gallaghers, knocking before she went inside to see everyone focused on the Tv.

"Hey, bitches." Nova greeted, getting a grin from Ian and a shush from Fiona.

"Sit down and shut up or get out." Fiona smiled and Nova gave her a mock salute, sitting on the arm of the settee next to Carl and the door suddenly slammed closed, Frank walking in with a bloody nose.

"You okay, Frank?" Steve quizzed.

"Hey." Ian stood up as he spoke. "Is that my shirt?"

"Yeah." Frank nodded and Ian's eyes widened a little as he sized him up.

"Uh, I'm just asking." Ian stuttered before he was head butted in the face by Frank, falling over on the table and Fiona and Lip exclaimed in shock.

"Guy in the bar said to pass it on." Frank sneered as Steve stormed towards him and Nova helped Ian up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Frank?" Steve fumed, shoving the man.

"Jesus Christ, Dad." Fiona panicked as Nova checked over Ian's nose to make sure it wasn't broken.

"You're drunk, Frank. Drunk." Steve continued while Veronica shielded Carl's eyes.

"This is drunk?" Frank asked. "This isn't drunk. You wanna see drunk?"

"Don't do this to your kids." Steve seethed as Lip hurried to Debbie who was holding a pan, pushing her back a little.

"What are you, a touch guy, Steve? You think you're a fucking tough guy?" Frank questioned. "Because you look like a premenstrual Filipino."

"Steve, go. Get out. Hey. Just go." Fiona ordered. "Please."

"He's shitting his pants. Pussy." Frank taunted.

"You're pathetic, Frank." Steve pointed.

"Get out now. I mean it." Fiona demanded.

"Come on. Don't go. Come on. Puss, puss, puss. What? You wanna say something, pussy?" Frank continued as Debbie pushed Steve out. "It's Mr. Joe-Fucking-God-Gift, the pussy."