。1.8 。

-"Hi

-
"Hi."
-

Nova hummed, waking up slowly from her sleep, feeling Natasha press closer to her side, soft lips moving up her throat. The tall woman's hands tightened around Natasha's thigh that was across her waist, her other arm moving around the red heads shoulders to keep her close.

Natasha smirked to herself, pressing another kiss to the woman's neck, sucking lightly at the skin until it started to become red, later turning purple. The Russian turned in her arms, kneeling beside Nova as she trailed the kisses down her throat, towards her collar bone.

"What're you doin'?" Nova asked sleepily, smiling with closed eyes.

"Flying an aeroplane." Natasha mumbled sarcastically, biting her collar bone quickly before moving her head down a little further to Nova's chest.

"Wow, you better keep your hands on the... whatever flies a plane. It's too early to fly a plane." Nova muttered, Natasha grinning as she tugged on the tall woman's nipple piercing lightly. "You're gonna crash, doll face."

"You okay with that?" Natasha questioned.

"Oh, what's a few hundred people. Hopefully they can swim." Nova remarked, now fully awake.

Natasha shoved the quilt down Nova's body until it fell off the bed. The tattooed woman lifted a hand into Natasha's hair when she started to kiss down her abs, leaving a hickey or seven across her torso before moving to straddle her hips.

Nova sat up, holding Natasha's jaw in her hand as she pulled the red head into a kiss, Natasha's arms wrapping around her shoulders. The red head leaned her weight into Nova, the tall woman running her tongue along her bottom lip. Natasha parted her lips slightly, moaning as Nova's tongue stroked hers.

Natasha stroked her hands down Nova's neck, over her tits and down her abs until she wrapped her hands around Nova's dick, feeling it harden under her touch, a small groan coming from Nova while Natasha smirked against her lips.

"I've got work soon." Natasha moaned as Nova pressed two fingers to her clit.

"You started this." Nova mumbled.

"I know." Natasha smirked, quickly getting off her lap and moving to the doorway.

"Natasha! Wha..." Nova trailed off with a pout as Natasha walked away to the bathroom to get ready. "I dislike you, right now!"

"Love you, too."

-

"I'm a sober man." Frank said as he strode into the Alibi.

"Usual, Frank?" Jess offered.

"Didn't you hear me, Jess? I'm sober now." Frank repeated.

"Here you go. JB and an Old Style." Jess placed his drinks down as Nova walked behind the bar with some empty glasses.