。1.4 。

-"Alright?"-(Warnings; ya got two loads of short drabbles of smut, horny fuckers

-
"Alright?"
-
(Warnings; ya got two loads of short drabbles of smut, horny fuckers. Daddy kink, riding, unprotected sex, slapping of the arse, dom!nova, sub!nat, one clit slap and for the second round, face sitting and being walked in on and not caring, enjoy :))

"Fucking 'ell." Nova groaned lowly as Natasha's hands squeezed her tits, hips rocking backwards and forwards as the red head whimpered loudly, hair thrown over her shoulder. "Good girl."

A loud moan came from the Russian as one of Nova's hands moved from her hip to press her thumb to her clit, rubbing the sensitive bud in circles. Nova grinned up at her as Natasha tossed her head back, hips bucking erratically into hers.

Nova's other hand left her hips, falling to her ass cheek and squeezing the muscle, pushing her further across her hips before landing a slap to the skin that had Natasha jolting forwards, nails digging into the swell of Nova's breasts.

"Gonna cum, Daddy." Natasha whimpered, the coil in her stomach ready to snap.

"Yeah?" Nova asked with a small groan. "You gotta hold it."

"Can't!" Natasha objected with a gasp as Nova started moving her hips upwards, the tip of her cock hitting Natasha's sweet spot.

"Well, you gotta, honey." Nova replied, landing another slap to her ass. "Y' can't cum without my permission, can you? Hey?" Natasha hook her head, eyes screwing closed. "Exactly."

"But 'm so close, Daddy!" The red head whined, the rolls of her hips becoming uneven. "Please! Need to!"

"Not yet, doll face." Nova smirked, thumb rolling her clit and Natasha's body arched into her touch.

Footsteps sounded on the stairs and Nova looked at the open door, panicked, Natasha too close to her orgasm to really comprehend much other than the feeling of Nova's cock dragging song her walls. Carl ran past their door and into their bathroom.

"Carl." Nova hummed, confused.

"What?" Natasha asked, arousal leaking out of her and around Nova's dick.

"He's using our bathroom." Nova told her, pausing her movements.

"Carry on, please, Daddy." Natasha moaned, not hearing a word she said.

"Hang on." Nova muttered, sitting up on her knees to reach and close the door, keeping an arm around Natasha's waist to hold her to her body.

The tattooed woman flipped the pair of them over, Natasha's legs immediately locking around her waist, arms moving from Nova's tits to hand loosely around her neck. Nova moved her hips faster, bringing her hand down to slap her clit and she arched off the bed with a whiny gasp.

"You can cum, Tasha." Nova whispered, hair falling over her forehead.

With a final whimper, Natasha let go, thighs shaking at Nova's sides as her head flicked across the pillow. Nova grinned down at her, lowering her face to press their lips together softly, her tongue immensely stroking hers as Nova's hand came up to grab her jaw.