•3•

Caius' POV

Once my little mate had fallen asleep on my chest, I stood up, catching everyone's attention.

"I'm taking my mate to my chambers. Alec you may join me if you wish." Alec nodded. As I walked towards the door to leave, I was stopped by Aro speaking.

"Brother, Heidi will be arriving soon with dinner."

"We will join once I put her to bed."

Without another word, I walked out and headed straight to my chambers. Alec following close behind. Soon we had arrived and I set her down on the 4 posted bed underneath the silky bedsheets, after taking her shoes off.

As we went to walk away, she started whining. I looked over to Alec.

"You stay with her. I'll return with two humans for you to feed on." He nodded.

"Yes master."

I was walking out until I heard what he called me. I turned around and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Since we have the same mate, you shall call me by my name when we are not in the throne room or doing our work."

"Yes ma- I mean Caius."

I nodded and walked out.

Alec's POV

As Caius walked out, I went over to my little mate and lay next to her. As if she knew I was here, she crawled over onto my chest and snuggled into me. I inhaled her scent and hugged her tightly. I've been waiting 1500 years for my mate. She's finally here. I wonder how Jane feels about this. I hope she will like Anastasia.

After about an hour, Caius returned with two humans. I gently laid Anastasia on the bed and went to the two humans who were currently screaming and begging for her life. I growled because they will wake up Anastasia.

"Quiet!" I growled at them and they went silent. I took them out into the corridor and closed the door behind me. I fed on them quickly then gave them to one of the lower guards to throw away. I came in and joined Caius and Anastasia.

"Thank you." I said to Caius. He just nodded.

We sat there for a while cuddled up with Anastasia. Both of our eyes closed even though we can't sleep.

——

Anastasia's POV

I opened my eyes slowly as I awoke. I looked around me and saw I was in bed with 2 sets of arms wrapped around me. It was Caius and Alec. Their eyes were closed. I thought vampires couldn't sleep? Oh well, maybe I was wrong.

I slowly unwrapped their arms from around me and started to crawl out of the bed. I wouldn't want to wake them up. As I was about to get off the bed, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me back. I squealed.

"Where do you think your going kitten?" I looked up and saw that it was Caius.

"I was just going to go find Bella." He frowned.

"Your sister isn't here." I looked over and saw Alec staring at me. My eyes started to tear up.

"Where's Bella?"

"She has left. She's back in America." After Alec finished his sentence I started crying. They both immediately hugged me tightly. Why didn't I just go with her. I'm so dumb. Stupid Anastasia. Why didn't you just go with Bella and slept in the car or the plane. Now I can't see jazzy.

"I want to go back! I want to go see papa and jazzy!" They both growled.

"No! You can't leave us!" I cried even more at Caius' words.