•7•

Anastasia's POV

It's been 2 weeks since the graduation party. I haven't gone back to the Cullens because I don't exactly trust them. Even if I wanted to go, Alec didn't want me to go anyways. He explained the whole reason why they are here.

Today, is the day the newborns try to take the Cullens down. I have to go with Jane, Alec, Demitri  and Felix because no one can look after me. I brush my hair to make it neat and then get changed.

Alec says I have to blend in with them to look intimidating

Alec says I have to blend in with them to look intimidating. Although he also said that I would never look intimidating because I'm too cute. So, I'm gonna prove him wrong.

I wore a black turtle neck with black stockings. I wore a black coat/dress over it, it stops on my mid thigh. I also wore black boots. I was going to ask Jane to do my hair, but I decided I want to leave it out. My deep blue eyes standing out.

I went to the living room where everyone else is. I told them that I would surprise them with my outfit. When I was in the living room, they all faced me.

"Tada! Now I blend in." I smiled brightly. Jane shook her head.

"Not quite. Stop smiling. We don't do that unless we are smirking. Have a blank face. Never show emotion to the enemy." I put on a blank face and tilted my head down a little bit to look like Jane. She smirked. "Perfect."

I smirked, but then it turned into a smile and I giggled. I started clapping while saying 'yay' and then ran to Alec who chuckled. Jane sighed in annoyance.

"I did it, Alec! Did you see me? Did you see me?" I held his right hand with both of mine while smiling and jumping up and down.

"I did see you. It was perfect like Jane said." I giggled and then did the same face that I did before. Everyone laughed.

——

I was in Alec's arms. We had all sped to behind a bunch of fog. Jane said that the Cullens are on the other side. Alec put me down and made me stand in the front. It was in a triangle. Me at the top, Jane and Alec behind me, then it's Demitri and Felix at the back.